• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

F16Boy

Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys !
well, I almost decided to live this life and I got a question about the method to use.
So I think about hitting a truck by face to face on a high speed road (90km/h), do you think it would be letal if I don't wear a seat belt ? Thanks for your answers !

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys !
well, I almost decided to live this life and I got a question about the method to use.
So I think about hitting a truck by face to face on a high speed road (90km/h), do you think it would be letal if I don't wear a seat belt ? Thanks for your answers !
I would not recommend this, if you died it would be incredibly unpleasant - and if you did survive you would have way more problems than you did before your attempt

• Aww..
Reactions: Greenberg, Ghost2211, WearyOfStruggling and 2 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Please don't endanger other people's lives. It's one thing to decide this for yourself. The truck driver could be injured or killed also. Cars in the vicinity could be involved in the crash.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: F16Boy, GoodPersonEffed, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you want a similar method I'd suggest the "train method" cause you won't really endanger any lives, maybe just traumatize the train driver..? A bit? But it's even faster and stronger.

Reactions: F16Boy and Lostandlooking
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@F16Boy, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. As people are saying that scenario sounds way too risky for everyone on the road. Please have a look through the forum resources and you'll find more reliable methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: F16Boy, Ghost2211 and Lostandlooking
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You can't take someone else's life possibly, to end yours. come on, have some morals.I mean you could just hit a wall if you wanted to do this method but possibly killing or severely injuring an innocent person is just wrong

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg and GoodPersonEffed
S

Snowdrifts1212

Sep 16, 2020
I'm just going to agree with everyone else. Do not do this. You would be endangering every other person on the road, risking injuring or killing them, and leaving survivors of the crash forever traumatized. There are countless methods that do not risk harming others. Choose one of those.

Reactions: checkouttime and Greenberg
F

F16Boy

Sep 15, 2020
Okay thanks everyone ! I'm going to choose another method, wich won't injure or kill anybody else ! Sorry for that stupid idee.

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up