• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
This is a bit of a very long story short, but I've been struggling lately to reconcile with my grief and the final days before his death.

I had a friend, of 11 years, ctb in early morning/late night of July 14th. He was my best friend up to last year until we had a falling out that ended our relationship drastically. We were living together but it all collapsed.

In 2020 we were rooming together when I was homeless, and I was frequently on SaSu, though tried to see if I could keep it from him since I knew his lengthy history with suicide.

I believe it's a human right to do what you will with your autonomy, I loved him, and wanted him to be stable in his headspace at the time. So I tried not to show him due to his mental state having gradually improved.

He found it eventually and discovered SN, we talked about it, he created an account and I'm assuming frequently posted.

Flash forward to July last year, he had purchased SN successfully and showed it to me. We had a long talk about safety plans, harm prevention and otherwise, but i couldn't take it from him. It was his right, and I knew he would cause himself more harm if I did. I was torn.

Now this year. He was found dead on the 15th, passed between Thursday-Friday after 11:30 pm Thursday night. He was found in a choking position, there was vomit at the scene, and it was ruled as an accident.

However I brought up the forum and SN to one of our old friends, and he asked if it was a white powder, which i confirmed. He said there was loads of white powder, a scale, a spoon, etc at the scene. I doubt he would have tossed the SN after all he did to get it

He meant the world to me when we were close, we betrayed and scarred each other in our final months together and that regret will never leave me. But I'm just trying to find remnants of him, we grew up together, my family considered him their own

If anyone knows of him, please reach out to me.

He went by Fisher, Sam, or Mae. His handles were usually honeyghosting or honeyghost, got2gofast, or anything to do with strawberries, bunnies, ghosts, tech, or some spiritual stuff.

He was 24 in the USA (I wont disclose location unless dm'd with more details if someone knew him) and he was an incredibly kind, compassionate, intelligent person

His icons or handles were usually of sci-fi cyberpunk looking stuff, bee and puppycat, or cat/rabbit anthros, though it really could have been anything. I know nothing about his account but would deeply appreciate any help as I've scoured a long time on SaSu now for him.

Thank you, if you read this far

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: swaraj, mornings of nausea, MidnightGloom and 16 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I don't know anything about your friend, but I hope someone on this site knows who he is and sends you a message. I'm sorry for your loss and maybe bumping your thread will help someone who knew him get the message. Good luck seraphim!

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sweet Tart, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

Feb 6, 2020
I don't know anything about your friend, but I hope someone on this site knows who he is and sends you a message. I'm sorry for your loss and maybe bumping your thread will help someone who knew him get the message. Good luck seraphim!
Thank you so much Lost in a Dream, your compassion and reaching out means a lot to me. I hope so too!
Cheers and much love, I dig the Epica ref btw :)

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss and I admire how much respect you had for your friend and their wishes. I'm afraid I don't know who they were either- although I'm sure I've seen members with elements of the handles you mentioned/ profile pictures. Have you used the search bar to try to find them? That's all I can think of really. Maybe search for a goodbye thread for around that time- if they were likely to have posted one. I hope it rings a bell to someone else though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, suffocatingseraphim and Praestat_Mori
Dead Already

Dead Already

-
Jul 14, 2023
I hope that you find your friends threads if he was on this site.
Sometimes knowing what someone was thinking and going through makes it a bit easier to understand why....
Remember though, his choice was his.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, suffocatingseraphim, Scriptchick55 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just because someone created an account doesn't necessarily mean they posted much, if at all. I believe a lot of people come on here just to research methods and not say anything else. But anyway at least now your friend cannot suffer anymore, rest in peace.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
This is a bit of a very long story short, but I've been struggling lately to reconcile with my grief and the final days before his death.

I had a friend, of 11 years, ctb in early morning/late night of July 14th. He was my best friend up to last year until we had a falling out that ended our relationship drastically. We were living together but it all collapsed.

In 2020 we were rooming together when I was homeless, and I was frequently on SaSu, though tried to see if I could keep it from him since I knew his lengthy history with suicide.

I believe it's a human right to do what you will with your autonomy, I loved him, and wanted him to be stable in his headspace at the time. So I tried not to show him due to his mental state having gradually improved.

He found it eventually and discovered SN, we talked about it, he created an account and I'm assuming frequently posted.

Flash forward to July last year, he had purchased SN successfully and showed it to me. We had a long talk about safety plans, harm prevention and otherwise, but i couldn't take it from him. It was his right, and I knew he would cause himself more harm if I did. I was torn.

Now this year. He was found dead on the 15th, passed between Thursday-Friday after 11:30 pm Thursday night. He was found in a choking position, there was vomit at the scene, and it was ruled as an accident.

However I brought up the forum and SN to one of our old friends, and he asked if it was a white powder, which i confirmed. He said there was loads of white powder, a scale, a spoon, etc at the scene. I doubt he would have tossed the SN after all he did to get it

He meant the world to me when we were close, we betrayed and scarred each other in our final months together and that regret will never leave me. But I'm just trying to find remnants of him, we grew up together, my family considered him their own

If anyone knows of him, please reach out to me.

He went by Fisher, Sam, or Mae. His handles were usually honeyghosting or honeyghost, got2gofast, or anything to do with strawberries, bunnies, ghosts, tech, or some spiritual stuff.

He was 24 in the USA (I wont disclose location unless dm'd with more details if someone knew him) and he was an incredibly kind, compassionate, intelligent person

His icons or handles were usually of sci-fi cyberpunk looking stuff, bee and puppycat, or cat/rabbit anthros, though it really could have been anything. I know nothing about his account but would deeply appreciate any help as I've scoured a long time on SaSu now for him.

Thank you, if you read this far

You can use the search bar to type in names. I don't think I have heard those names before.

• Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

Feb 6, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss and I admire how much respect you had for your friend and their wishes. I'm afraid I don't know who they were either- although I'm sure I've seen members with elements of the handles you mentioned/ profile pictures. Have you used the search bar to try to find them? That's all I can think of really. Maybe search for a goodbye thread for around that time- if they were likely to have posted one. I hope it rings a bell to someone else though.
Thank you a lot for the support :). I looked up about as many key words as I could for his username but no dice, so I'm hoping for anything, but it's okay too if I can't find those last pieces. I'm just glad hes not in pain anymore
Just because someone created an account doesn't necessarily mean they posted much, if at all. I believe a lot of people come on here just to research methods and not say anything else. But anyway at least now your friend cannot suffer anymore, rest in peace.
Totally yeah, i havent posted in years and theres a chance he just observed. I was like that for a while. Either way I'm happy he isn't in the mental agony that he was in before, thank you for reaching out
I hope that you find your friends threads if he was on this site.
Sometimes knowing what someone was thinking and going through makes it a bit easier to understand why....
Remember though, his choice was his.
Thank you, I'm grateful for your thoughts and reply. He did what he had to do to stop his pain, I can only hope he's at peace now. Even if I cant find him here I think its worth it just to try right?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, outrider567 and Sweet Tart
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

Feb 6, 2020

I think I found his account successfully, thank you to everyone for your compassion and reaching out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: swaraj, CTBookOfLife and LoiteringClouds