FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know what has happened to the search function, or why it was taken away, but the fact that it doesn't work means that the forum is no longer functional. There are many suffering people desperately trying to find ways out who will need it for research. People are already suffering enough without struggling to find information on a website. The whole point of this website in the first place is for method research, and it's frustrating the fact that it doesn't work. Without a search function people will just ask the same method questions again and again on the forum. Dying shouldn't be so complicated.

Reactions: veryhappyhuman, Insomniac and Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
You can't access my content from my user profile either (I mean the menu that pops up when I click on my icon, when I access it gives me a server error when trying to view my content).

//

Tampoc es pot accedir al meu contingut desde el meu perfil d'usuari (vull dir el menu que es desplega quan clico a la meva icona, quan accedeixo em dona un error de servidor al intentar visualitzar el meu contingut).

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
It's just temporary, it happens every time the site goes down.

Reactions: rationaltake, Ringo, PrisonBreak and 1 other person
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Don't worry, the number of suicides won't decrease because of it. All the neccessary info about methods can be found in the pinned threads.

Reactions: rationaltake