H

helplessandhopeless

Mar 19, 2022
Is anyone else getting an error when trying to use the search bar? I could access it until the site was down and now it says a server error has occurred. Just wondering if I'm the only one it's happening to?

Reactions: XIII and MildenWarden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I get the same error. The search function does not work which is very frustrating. It defeats the whole purpose of a forum.

Reactions: XIII
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Yes, I cant even search for my own posts): It's been like this for almost 6 hours now!

T

TTD

May 1, 2022
Is search bar available for new members and on mobile? I don't see it. Thanks

I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
I just tried using it and mine works fine. Searched for members and different methods. Had no problem.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Type in Google "ANYTHING site:sanctioned-suicide.net", works just as well as native search bar, maybe even better

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Is anyone else getting an error when trying to use the search bar? I could access it until the site was down and now it says a server error has occurred. Just wondering if I'm the only one it's happening to?
It's because the website went down. Always happens after it crashes. Takes a couple of hours for it to work again.

P

Palandro

Sep 11, 2022
I just got access today and this is my first post. I have been using computers before there was an Internet but I am having trouble understanding new websites and technologies. I am trying to figure out how to use this site. I want to search for articles about how to use the site. I have used a search engine to find some stuff and seems that I need to post articles and wait some days before I am allowed to use a search bar. I understand how outsiders are trying to block this site "for our own good" <sarcasm/>

P

Palandro

Sep 11, 2022
This is my second post. its be just one days since my first post. I don't see any progress but I did not expect any. I was hoping for some though. I did learn that SN means sodium nitrite.
Rats I see SN is all the rage now. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite#Usage_in_suicide Are reference to Wikipedia allowed on this forum? Why does the outside world obsess about this topic other than Haters have to Hate

Last edited:
P

Palandro

Sep 11, 2022
Working on my third post. What is the acronym for N stand for.