• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
have impact drill, feel like if I have enough booze, moderate OTC medication ( advil etc) to help with initial pain, and with increased bleeding, that it could be a fast and done process? I know finding the heat is a hard process for many but with basic understanding and obviously a steady hand pushing int, should be pretty doable? or am I wrong? I've done intermediate anatomy and physiology, I know that location and position is key, but also know how quickly a impact drill puts a 4 inch screw through wood...would it not (if aim and pressure applied) be true, be a fast way out and relatively painless ( talking 1-2 second drill) and then nature to do it's business?

S

Saroshi

Sep 6, 2019
have impact drill, feel like if I have enough booze, moderate OTC medication ( advil etc) to help with initial pain, and with increased bleeding, that it could be a fast and done process? I know finding the heat is a hard process for many but with basic understanding and obviously a steady hand pushing int, should be pretty doable? or am I wrong? I've done intermediate anatomy and physiology, I know that location and position is key, but also know how quickly a impact drill puts a 4 inch screw through wood...would it not (if aim and pressure applied) be true, be a fast way out and relatively painless ( talking 1-2 second drill) and then nature to do it's business?
I'm no expert, but frankly I think that would hurt. And if it doesn't hurt, the anxiety of damaging yourself in such a relatively slow way and pushing forward will make it needlessly agonizing mentally. It may take a while go bleed out. I absolutely do not condone doing this.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Itsalmosttime
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019

I don't see how this would be painless. It also would take more than 1-2 seconds.

M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
Would definetely be painful, but if u can overcome it and your SI doesn't kick in. wouldn't be 1-2 seconds though I agree with sleepy dog

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about whatever has led you to contemplate this, and I doubt it's something one could do to oneself. Our bodies are designed to intervene before we get very far with such endeavours.

R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
I'll be 100% honest, I have no recollection of posting that question (I was incredibly drunk), nor why I even considered it, it's damn near insane. I have firearms and other methods more effective and less painful.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: dras23, Saroshi, alexithymia and 1 other person