PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I don't know if this thread will die quickly or if people will like it but I wanted to make somewhere for anger. I feel like this place doesn't have somewhere for people to just be plain angry. That's what this thread is here for. Just scream. Type what you are angry about or who you're angry at. (Preferably not their real name) Just type to get the anger out in front of you. I'll go first:

I am so angry that I made my friend feel likeI'm his responsibility. I just want to end the pain but then I'll cause others pain. It's so frustrating! I'm so angry at myself for just being a lazy no good unlovable Bitch. I hate this so much!

Okay I don't need sympathy for this. I was just to get my anger out. Now it's your turn

• Love
Reactions: faust, Brick In The Wall, Sensei and 6 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm angry because my mom won't let me smoke weed anymore. She said that she was gonna start drug testing me (luckily, I'm living with my grandma for now so I think I can smoke, but once I go back, I won't be able to)

• Love
Reactions: faust, Brick In The Wall and PoisonedJuliet
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I'm angry that I never have anything to really look forward to. Some nights I make myself tea, and others I drink wine, but either way I am still locked in a room alone with no one to talk with. I either online shop, do a series of tarot readings, or spend time browsing this site (or all of the above) while listening to reruns of my favorite show play in the background. Sometimes I'm feeling different and I put my headphones in and dance to music. It's like I disassociate from myself and I'm a different person when I dance. Perhaps that's why I like it. I don't have room for depressing thoughts in those moments.

Nevertheless, I remain bitter over how alone I am.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Brick In The Wall, Kassender and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Im so fucking frustrated, can't sleep... Again!! Im so insanely tired... Taking some benzo"s, don't like it, but i just want to scream from agony:ehh:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Brick In The Wall and Epsilon0
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Point blank i am fucking angry with myself. I'm angry that i haven't gone through with it yet. I'm angry at tomorrow. I'm angry at today. I'm angry at yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Brick In The Wall, almaranthine and 2 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Oh, I thought you meant screaming literally, which I did a couple of times before. Even learned how to scream like Rohan riders on their charge to death, or like a wimpy, sissy boy. I don't know where to apply this knowledge yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Brick In The Wall and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Oh, I thought you meant screaming literally, which I did a couple of times before. Even learned how to scream like Rohan riders on their charge to death, or like a wimpy, sissy boy. I don't know where to apply this knowledge yet.

Rohan riders :-) Now that's a lovely reference.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
That reminds me the Osho Meditation in wild wild country
I would share the video here but there is a lot of grafic weird stuff there.

But the meditation is basically to enter the state that you scream and yell and dance so hard until you release every thing, it looks too peaceful in the moment after

Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Brick In The Wall and Sensei
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm angry with myself that I wasted my talents and took the easy road to nowhere.
I'm angry with my brother and sister for forcing me to sign power of attorney under threat of abandonment then selling the co-owned home and forcing me into a shabby little place that I hate.
I'm angry with my sister for doing exactly what I knew she would once she had the money and leaving me here to rot.
I'm angry with my sister for not letting me live with her when I needed to because she didn't want the responsibility.
I'm angry with the doctors who won't listen or even talk to each other.
I'm angry with the piss poor psychiatrists who are so eager to give MH labels and medications without even trying to see what is actually going on.
I'm angry at the feckers for rewriting my story to suit themselves so that they can more easily judge and prescribe, even if its wrong.

There is more that I am angry at but I really can't say.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Brick In The Wall, Kassender and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm angry that your thread is so similar to mine! Just fucking around, good to see multiple avenues for us all to relieve a bit of tension!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rage-megathread.27811/

• Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet and mesohappy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm angry that your thread is so similar to mine! Just fucking around, good to see multiple avenues for us all to relieve a bit of tension!

I'm so angry I might post in that one too. Or did I already? I don't bloody know my memory is awful.:O

• Hugs
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Im angry at myself more than anything.....I led myself here.Im a monster in my own mind.Nasty mf'er to deal with..I want to live but dont know how.

• Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020

Oops so sorry! :hihi:
Im angry at myself more than anything.....I led myself here.Im a monster in my own mind.Nasty mf'er to deal with..I want to live but dont know how.
Feel free to PM me if you need to talk <3 I feel the same way

• Hugs
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I am angry because I gave my friend almost my last money to move, but he did not move and I cannot afford even a can of coke now.
He sent me photos that he is packing his stuff and... he did not move.
He fucking lost 6 grand on trading for a month. He closed his life insurance... and started trading again. He was planning to move, not to trade!
I need this money for my methods and daily expenses, but now I cannot live and cannot die, I am just stuck between these two states.
He sent me 20 euro but I didn't get that amount yet and I am just sitting there and thinking, I am too kind to people

• Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom and PoisonedJuliet