Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm going to scout my suicide location this weekend, weather allowing. I've been planning to for a while, but this annoying life got in the way. I hope to take photos and post them here. Looking for somewhere remote but still relatively accessible. I don't want to make it too difficult to tow my car and retrieve my body after I CTB.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, Sensei, UseItOrLoseIt and 4 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Oh, I already have a place... A dirt road that goes deep into the woods, where I used to smoke weed with my (ex)friends and make love with my ex-wife. Even now it's my place-to-go when I want some peace and quiet. Remote, with thick vegetation and just beautiful. Be it from nostalgia or familiarity or just because of the aesthetic value, I have a deep connection to the place. And it's kind of fitting that I end it in the place that holds memories when my life was at its peak. Not because I want retaliation for what I've lost, but to wrap myself with these memories and go peacefully with no regrets.

Reactions: Celerity
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I do have such a place in mind, one that brings back fond memories. Due to the pandemic however, the beach has been fenced up and divided into sections to regulate the flow of visitors—a real eyesore. To add insult to injury, a 7pm curfew has been imposed. Now, isn't life just wonderful? Anyway, pandemic or not the island is always teeming with visitors, making it impossible do the deed (partial/full suspension) without being noticed. It's nicknamed the 'Island of Fun' after all...

I've posted some pictures I took pre-pandemic in the thread below.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...cial-art-megathread.9337/page-29#post-1121018

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I do have such a place in mind, one that brings back fond memories. Due to the pandemic however, the beach has been fenced up and divided into sections to regulate the flow of visitors—a real eyesore. To add insult to injury, a 7pm curfew has been imposed. Now, isn't life just wonderful? Anyway, pandemic or not the island is always teeming with visitors, making it impossible do the deed (partial/full suspension) without being noticed. It's nicknamed the 'Island of Fun' after all...

I've posted some pictures I took pre-pandemic in the thread below.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...cial-art-megathread.9337/page-29#post-1121018
Those are really beautiful photos. I'm not a huge fan of the island/beach aesthetic despite living in FL, but it looks like a lovely place to CTB. I'm guessing forearms aren't an option? The noise still poses the risk of being found, but a shotgun aimed properly would negate most risks of being intervened upon.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Those are really beautiful photos. I'm not a huge fan of the island/beach aesthetic despite living in FL, but it looks like a lovely place to CTB. I'm guessing forearms aren't an option? The noise still poses the risk of being found, but a shotgun aimed properly would negate most risks of being intervened upon.
Thank you!

Sadly, access to firearms is almost impossible here, and given our strict laws it's also very hard to get your hands on SN or N. Hanging and jumping are the only feasible methods.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Thank you!

Sadly, access to firearms is almost impossible here, and given our strict laws it's also very hard to get your hands on SN or N. Hanging and jumping are the only feasible methods.
I'm sorry. It's gotta be difficult to locate suitable jumping locations on an island too.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?