• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
anyone else largely suicidal because of school? i let my grades slip a bunch and i feel like it's pointless to carry on.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Deafsn0w and 5 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, school makes me really suicidal, I hate it. And my shyness makes school so much worse.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus, Deafsn0w and 5 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I chose a course I didn't like. I become even more depressed because of my poor grades. Now I can no longer find the energy to do anything I want. It is tiring.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ganpres37, Pegasus and 4 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Yeah, school makes me really suicidal, I hate it. And my shyness makes school so much worse.

I remember that when I went to school I was also shy, they also made me bullying, it was a very bad experience.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus, Deafsn0w and 2 others
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Used to be depressed because i failed tenth grade, but then i realized that attendance or grades dont matter in real life, so i stopped caring about the subjects i wasnt interested in, and just barely passed those. In the end of high school i took my exams and was satisfied with the grades i got. Do the grades you get now matter for college? If not, then maybe stop caring about them and focus on the subjects you like and can see a future doing them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I failed a course. Finally bought sn.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus, therhydler and 2 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I was suicidal then my grades dropped then it just made everything worse. The anxiety and dread I get over even thinking about school also doesn't help.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kill Me Now, Pegasus and 3 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I used to hate school. I can't imagine going to school nowadays with all that bullying going on via social media, etc. It was bad enough getting bullied in the "traditional" sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jupiter, Smilla and 3 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
anyone else largely suicidal because of school? i let my grades slip a bunch and i feel like it's pointless to carry on.
Fuckin' HATE it. But, forced to do it. I am SO envious of people who've made a fortune for themselves without effing school. Yes, school has made me suicidal.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and sadsoul
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I dropped out from highschool at 16 because of depression. I failed my mother and basically ruined my chance of attain my dream Job. Thats one of the reasons why I want to CTB as well. I ruined my life and there was no going back since my only desired career woild require you to go to college. Highschool is crucial. Please be careful.It is verrryy important you graduate from highschool with decent grades. After that you can go college pretty much anytime. Dont worry about gettig into College as long as you get grades that are above or slightly above average you are fine. Taking a gap year after highschool is also a good way to get some work experience to give you more of a chance to get into top colleges. It will also give you some time to get yourself mentally prepared for college. College is no playing matter. It can really fuck you up if you are not in the right frame of mind. Good luck.

Last edited:
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
I used to hate school, that was one of the most depressing moments in my life, there been some, I drop college, I finished later in a non attendance way, and actually doing University online

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
Yeah, extremely. I know comapred to everyone else my shit is a dumb reason, but high school leads to college leads to the rest of your life and I don't know what to fucking do anymore lmfao.