Lucid.44

Lucid.44

Jan 6, 2024
I hate school so much. I hate seeing people around me and here i am all alone. Even online i try to make friends and i put in alot of effort but still lonely. Everywhere lonely. No one cares even you who is reading this you dont.

• Hugs
Reactions: sane, etherealspring and Praestat_Mori
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
I hate school so much. I hate seeing people around me and here i am all alone. Even online i try to make friends and i put in alot of effort but still lonely. Everywhere lonely. No one cares even you who is reading this you dont.
i understand what that's like, i was rlly lonely when i was in school too. if u wanna chat on here, I'm around. i hope things can get less bad for u and im sorry ur going throught this atm :(

Lucid.44

Lucid.44

Jan 6, 2024
i understand what that's like, i was rlly lonely when i was in school too. if u wanna chat on here, I'm around. i hope things can get less bad for u and im sorry ur going throught this atm :(
It just that even on here it still is hard to find people to talk to since whenever i go into one of those chatrooms its as if im interuppting people having their own convo. Same like irl really