D

dimaxim

Oct 22, 2023
Qldbkwlqld i just want to rip my scalp off (bad skin picking issues) in class, scream and just do other sh things, that i won't go into detail. I always have the worst time of my day in school. Just sit there and smile, be friendly and polite. Even though 99% of my classmates seem to absolutely hate me just cos im weird or look emo ig. I have to seem fine and smile/laugh to my friends so they dont start asking me shit and im just so annoyed, overstimulated AND I STILL HAVE 4 HOURS. I'd kms right here. I'll do it at some point anyways. Hiding under a blanket rn cos everything is so bright n loud. Thankfully my school lets us have blankets.
Doesnt help that i cant miss school anymore, like at all because then all the school staff starts questioning me and telling me you can always ask for help, more useless things ive heard 1000 times. Im already a year behind since my abusive ex decided that i should ditch secondary education. All my friends will be graduating 2024. Im just rotting away. Literally. Just waiting for the right moment.

UGH ÄRÄRÄRWÄRÄRÄWÄ im gonna rip my skin off istg

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
stagnatedhostage

stagnatedhostage

doesn't feel like partying anymore
Dec 2, 2023
I totally get what you're saying because I feel like so much of the human population has to act all nice and polite around each other and we're all just driving each other nuts 😂
Stay strong ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: dimaxim
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
School?

Hmm..how old are you really?