dearherrstiefel

dearherrstiefel

he/him
Mar 24, 2023
" why is it always you? out of 120 girls it's always you " was what my teacher told me just because i made a few human errors. why can't he just spare some compassion? i don't understand. i got the second lowest citizenship grade! i don't go on my phone i don't chew gum i pay attention i actively participate i am respectful I don't cause distractions I don't know what I did wrong. I don't know why he hates me. How could you make your own student sob during finals and make their pupils stare at them and be the reason for their relapse

Maybe if I killed myself. Maybe if I jumped infront of the train. Maybe if I drowned myself. Maybe then I'll be shown some sort of affection

• Hugs
Reactions: traumer and penguinl0v3s
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
It's hard to study while dealing with mental illness. I think your teacher is being too harsh on you. He should not be publicly humiliating you like that.

Reactions: dearherrstiefel
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I found this when I was in high school, there were many people that worked there that lacked any compassion. Counselors that care more for you apparent "future" than your present agony, front desk lady who thrives on putting down others (no really, fuck her she was the absolute worst), and special education teachers that took the job because it makes them feel superior putting others down. I'd go to say that even before high school, horrible teachers and staff members weee EVERYWHWRE. We are told that they are our superiors, that we must listen to them, but in reality they are humans just like us. Faulty, mean spirited human beings that we are force to obey.

Covid was the best thing that happened to me, I got to distance myself from these nasty people and work on my own time. If you can, I advise doing asynchronous online classes, those gave me time to learn without having to blindly obey the orders given to me. Oh, but don't be surprised if your teacher/professor send passive aggressive feedback.

Reactions: dearherrstiefel