S

sweeterthanchocolat

Apr 30, 2023
i fucking hate it so much i find that whenever i'm not in school or i forget about it i just feel normal but once i have to go to school i feel the most fucking suicidal i have ever been in my entire life and begin looking for ways to do it then and there right before school i don't know what it is about school but i fucking hate it i used to like it actually and got good grades but something changed they gave us a huge break and i think that's what made me hate it all over again i'm on meds but idk if they'll solve me but do you guys think i should ctb

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: grimfigure, feder, moya117 and 1 other person
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
I totally feel you, yeah I may not relate to you 100 percent but I understand, school sucks, homework, some bad teacher that can't teach properly and even other students. About CTB-ing, idk man, ask yourself that, it's your choice and you can't take someone answer for consideration really, it's a really huge thing and you even should plan it so you don't fail and have to deal with the consequences (ya how this world works, yeah it sucks)
Listen to musics, blast your ear with it (just not too long, it's dangerous), play some simple pixels game! (I have A LOT of recommendation if you want to)

If you want to vent about something here just do it, I'm all ears.
I hope everything goes better for you <3

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
May I ask how old you are? You sound very young. Anyway, I completely understand you, I used to feel the same way in school. Either I was bullied or we had too much work to do. I think schools are designed that way on purpose in order to prepare you for corporate slavery later in life. And then they wonder why children get depressed. You have the right to feel the way you do, although personally I would advise you to wait with ctb until you finish school in order to experience life after school a little. In a lot of ways it's harder but in other ways it gets easier. However I don't want to police anyone, and in the end of the day, you do you.

Reactions: DiscT, Hunter2005 and moya117
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you can decide if you should ctb or not, I don't understand the point of asking strangers that as they cannot experience life in the same way, it's a personal decision deciding what to do.

But to me schools are just horrible places, I remember really hating it when I used to go there when I was younger. Places like that just create more suffering and make existing even more unbearable.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
School sucks, but think about the consequences if you don't attend school properly. We're not always in the best shape, but you'll thank yourself later. :>

DiscT

DiscT

Feb 3, 2023
School sucks, but think about the consequences if you don't attend school properly. We're not always in the best shape, but you'll thank yourself later. :>
I say Fuck school. And any argument that says "consider the alternative" is excusing this nonsense. If there was no life, we would not have to go through this suffering. I got good grades but I won't ever say I am thankful for it. (If you tell your children to be grateful for school, you are torturing them.) I want to die. All it did was send me further up the chain of command in this cesspit world, which I did not ask for.(Don't get me wrong, I don't want to descend the chain of command, I just wish there was none) If I was a narcissist, I'd be glad. But watching all this evil play out sickens me to my stomach. There really is something as privileged depression. The rich also cry. It makes me sick and one day I will end it.

Last edited: