• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
i was just recently diagnosed with this and i want someone to talk to about it that has experience with this illness.
I am suicidal when i am in a "sane" state of mind.
But when i am delusioned, paranoid, not in a "sane" state of mind i am petrified that im going to go insane and take my life.
But when I am sane i am planning, preparing and finalizing my last bit on earth
How can i stop myself from being scared of suicide when i am not "sane"

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
WiltingSapling

WiltingSapling

🌸Plant Person🌸
Oct 5, 2023
With paranoia, being afraid might just be a delusion (because you don't usually think that way), or perhaps even part of mania. You feel alive and don't want to die in that state. Personally, if I were going to do it, it'd be in a state where you aren't second guessing. But if part of you isn't sure, then maybe it's a result of the illness, or maybe it's a sign to try just one last time to get some help in any way you can. Either way, fixing it is another can of worms that can take years. And being on a cocktail of antipsychotics can just end up making you feel worse and costing you more money.