• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Out of my mind atm, and looking for someone to talk to. My schizophrenic partner enjoys talking to people, so I'm putting out a line for anyone who wouldn't mind talking to her.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Hey. I have a post going about my own struggles in that area at the moment. I'm not good at consistent conversation but if you send me a message I will respond as much as I see it.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Hey. I have a post going about my own struggles in that area at the moment. I'm not good at consistent conversation but if you send me a message I will respond as much as I see it.
If I am being 100% honest, Evan's psychosis has taken full effect atm. I am talking for him, which means he's in la-la land, so to speak. I'm his coyote friend. I have taken note of what you have said though, and I will remind Evan to speak with you tomorrow. He wants to talk, but he's not in the right state of mind.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
If I am being 100% honest, Evan's psychosis has taken full effect atm. I am talking for him, which means he's in la-la land, so to speak. I'm his coyote friend. I have taken note of what you have said though, and I will remind Evan to speak with you tomorrow. He wants to talk, but he's not in the right state of mind.
Tell Evan to take care of himself tonight. I'll be here tomorrow to chat. Be good to him.

• Love
Reactions: thethatisitboy
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Tell Evan to take care of himself tonight. I'll be here tomorrow to chat. Be good to him.
I will try. He's experiencing a splitting headache atm, so I'm about to put him to sleep. He appreciates you for being understanding with him, so thank you.

• Love
Reactions: its-about-time