Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I have in the past been diagnosed with schizoid traits. Basically, it indicates a preferred tendency to withdraw from any kind of social contact with anyone. Being aloof and emotionally detached are some of the symptoms of this.

All of the issues I face are based wholly upon one underlying issue : having a rather weak/abnormal mind or personality.

Basically, I have low tolerance or preference towards learning new stuff, taking any kind of responsibility (unless it directly appeals to my humanistic tendencies) or working at a job or doing basically anything.

And that is something that forms a fundamental part of my brain or psyche, meaning that it cannot be changed by external stimuli like exercise, nutrition, therapy etc.

So whatever I have done in life till now : a college degree, couple of jobs, I have winged things like you won't believe.

The drawback is that life makes you face your own problems squarely at some point, and if you haven't been able to overcome them or you don't have the mental resources to overcome them, then you are badly screwed.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: blacknwhitedreams, jello, FutureNoomp and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is so unfair, and it is true that many people are disadvantaged right from the start through no fault of their own. Sometimes situations are hopeless and there is nothing that can be done to help and that is the reality of this life. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish you the best.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I have in the past been diagnosed with schizoid traits. Basically, it indicates a preferred tendency to withdraw from any kind of social contact with anyone. Being aloof and emotionally detached are some of the symptoms of this.

All of the issues I face are based wholly upon one underlying issue : having a rather weak/abnormal mind or personality.

Basically, I have low tolerance or preference towards learning new stuff, taking any kind of responsibility (unless it directly appeals to my humanistic tendencies) or working at a job or doing basically anything.

And that is something that forms a fundamental part of my brain or psyche, meaning that it cannot be changed by external stimuli like exercise, nutrition, therapy etc.

So whatever I have done in life till now : a college degree, couple of jobs, I have winged things like you won't believe.

The drawback is that life makes you face your own problems squarely at some point, and if you haven't been able to overcome them or you don't have the mental resources to overcome them, then you are badly screwed.
Well said