H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
i have a vague plan rn but im not sure about it, if anyone had any thoughts or recommendations it would be appreciated
since im planning on hanging myself in some unused quarter behind our house ill prolly go unnoticed until my scheduled message sends (currently experimenting with an app called SKEDIt for whatsapp) this gives me a little control over how and when im discovered
would it be a good idea to send my friends instructions to call the police and direct them to my exact location like 45 minutes before my scheduled message to my parents and family? has anyone else thought of using scheduled messages in this way? idk it seems like i might be able to prevent my family from having to see me like that

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I would use gmail for that - I tested it and it works quite well. Would be quite worried about a third party app not working, or worse, sending too early.

In my case my work would notice first, then the building manager will likely break into my flat and find me.

So mine is an email to my family which contains two lines of why I did it and sorry, and then a big text after that on how to arrange practical things, so they have kind of like a roadmap they can follow, as I imagine they wont be able to concentrate on much at that time. My email is not sent until like a week later or so.

In your case it depends on what you want to do, if you dont want to shock your family I would probably ask my friend to call the family. And then the message to the family to be send much later.

H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
I would use gmail for that - I tested it and it works quite well. Would be quite worried about a third party app not working, or worse, sending too early.

In my case my work would notice first, then the building manager will likely break into my flat and find me.

So mine is an email to my family which contains two lines of why I did it and sorry, and then a big text after that on how to arrange practical things, so they have kind of like a roadmap they can follow, as I imagine they wont be able to concentrate on much at that time. My email is not sent until like a week later or so.

In your case it depends on what you want to do, if you dont want to shock your family I would probably ask my friend to call the family. And then the message to the family to be send much later.
yeah im concered abt its reliability too so ill have to run alot of tests, its just that with whatsapp its way more likely it will be seen and i would need them to see it immediately and act fast
none of them regularly check email, but even if my whatsapp message sends im worried they might think its some elaborate prank or they just screw up the instructions and make it all worse. maybe in the end ill just let my parents or my sister find me and skip the hassle