coma-baby

coma-baby

Misanthropic Drunken Loner
Aug 21, 2019
I just scheduled an appointment to begin medically transitioning from female to male. I always imagined I'd be excited. That I'd be overjoyed. That I would feel a weight lift off of my shoulders.
Instead, I continue to feel tethered. This feels like another thing that gets in the way. I feel obligated postpone dying.
I mean. I hope that starting T will make me feel more comfortable with existence. There's no way it won't.
I think in this moment I just feel frustrated.
Any other transgender folk relate?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Swedish Equality, Lethe, azucaramargo and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I just scheduled an appointment to begin medically transitioning from female to male. I always imagined I'd be excited. That I'd be overjoyed. That I would feel a weight lift off of my shoulders.
Instead, I continue to feel tethered. This feels like another thing that gets in the way. I feel obligated postpone dying.
I mean. I hope that starting T will make me feel more comfortable with existence. There's no way it won't.
I think in this moment I just feel frustrated.
Any other transgender folk relate?
Congratulations. This is a big step!

Reactions: coma-baby
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I started HRT about a year ago, and I wasn't very excited about it because I'm too old now for it to have much effect anyway. I figured I'd attempt it regardless, as a last-ditch attempt at happiness. A year in and not much has changed, as expected.

You're FTM though, so there are guaranteed big changes in store for you. Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo and coma-baby