A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
Is it a good idea to set a delayed email to my family and partner?

I'm honestly not sure if I should or not I'm really worried about how my girlfriend will react.

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Just a suggestion, if you leave a note, write the note in your own handwriting. Electronic messages aren't as personal as a handwritten note. It will be like giving them a little piece of you.

If you're concerned about your gf or family, you might try to spend some quality time with the. Take some pictures. Again, little things to help remember the good times.

• Love
Reactions: Abbydrea
A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
Just a suggestion, if you leave a note, write the note in your own handwriting. Electronic messages aren't as personal as a handwritten note. It will be like giving them a little piece of you.

If you're concerned about your gf or family, you might try to spend some quality time with the. Take some pictures. Again, little things to help remember the good times.
I'm not worried about my family other then my younger sister, but that's a good idea thanks
I'm not worried about my family other then my younger sister, but that's a good idea thanks
This probably going to turn into a vent at somepoint but my father abused me when I was younger, I'm worried when I'm gone he'll take it out on my sister.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight