CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
See 1m move 2023 same nothing , see time more morr injury damage away lose self lose all this more time dementi more time detriorst more time age trap no method ,time torture why

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unending, Per Ardua Ad Astra, ElfenLied and 7 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you don't have a method, Hun. Sorry you're suffering so much ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
What are you suffering from CTB Dream ?
Which disease ?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly can be so awful feeling so trapped in this hellish world, it's disgusting to deny people the options of peaceful ways to free themselves from this torture, but anyway I wish you the best. I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat and epic
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
I've become a little twisted and deranged because of the pain and suffering I had to endure. The negatives in life can and will change you, their is no use in fighting it. Accept it or maybe even embrace it, I'm just a husk of a person that died a long time ago. Good riddance to the Person I was once was. Having trust in others killed him, being nice to others caused, others to use him. The love he had for people turned into hatred. He wanted the world to be peaceful and problem free. I want to see the world burn. He was pathetic anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine and CTB Dream
VALI

VALI

Incinerator Enthusiast
Feb 1, 2023
Hey, i'm really sorry if this comes off as rude, but why do you type like that? I am having a hard time understanding any of your posts or replies, and i'm trying really hard. What are you trying to say in this post?

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Hey, i'm really sorry if this comes off as rude, but why do you type like that? I am having a hard time understanding any of your posts or replies, and i'm trying really hard. What are you trying to say in this post?
This injury damage ,post ssy time move all deteriorat all worse lose self lose all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and epic
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Just a guess, but I think the OP is suffering from some sort of brain injury from a physical attack. Could be domestic violence, a mugging, random act of violence, etc… could happen to anyone at anytime. Sounds like it could be some sort of degenerative brain disease as well, maybe with dementia like symptoms. Very difficult to deal with, I have TBI from multiple concussions and head injuries… not fun.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
See 1m move 2023 same nothing , see time more morr injury damage away lose self lose all this more time dementi more time detriorst more time age trap no method ,time torture why

Rel8

Feelng trappd in same momnt in tme & watchng mnths pss by

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Per Ardua Ad Astra and epic