blackzone

blackzone

Jun 4, 2021
Have you ever found the very existence of life scary? As if life is the scariest thing that can possibly exist? Even if you die, there will still be life on earth, and that's terrifying as hell. It sounds a little crazy, but I really wonder how many anxious people understand this and/or have feel this way.

Reactions: Jinnberg, ithappens, OpheliasFlowers and 4 others
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, sometimes I have moments where I'll look around at my surroundings and everything just feels intense cause I cannot believe life is real. It's honestly terrifying, it's a really weird feeling, I don't have it all the time though. I'm sorry you're having a hard time❤️.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and lobster salad
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Life is like a challenging ultra-hard and ultra-long game. And maybe this is indeed some kind of virtual reality or multiplayer game at it's highest perfection.

Maybe we also selected the difficulty prior to entering this world. That would explain why some people are suffering and some others are living a good life.

Maybe, after this life, we just rest for some time in "nothingness" and then play another life again when we get bored and want another adventure.

And maybe suicide is just some form of quitting the game. And why is suicide so difficult? Maybe to motivate the player in order not to exit abruptly.

Reactions: ithappens, OpheliasFlowers and lobster salad
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
The world is only getting worse, and worse…

I fear the future living like this…

• Love
Reactions: LenkaX, OpheliasFlowers and lobster salad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes life scares me. It is why I wish I was never born in the first place, I would be completely ignorant of this world. There is no limit as to how bad it can get, how much suffering this life can give us. And even when we die, the cycle will continue to repeat, people are born, they suffer and then they die. I just want nothingness really.

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Have you ever found the very existence of life scary? As if life is the scariest thing that can possibly exist?
It's more than scary, it's utterly idiotic/absurd/pointless