death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
The only realistic way for me to leave this world is either via full suspension or cutting the carotid artery. Both are scary methods and I'm very angry because of that. But I need to ctb because its the only way forward. I will have to pay the price for being born. I wish ppl could stop breeding. Last week a relative came to our home with her child and while everyone was saying how cute she is, I was feeling sad for her. Life is hell. I'm sad that there isn't an option to pause and quickly/painlessly end life. That's what I sometimes do in my dream when I'm in a scary situation. I press the pause button and end it. I'm hating my existence even more because there isn't an easy way out (at least for me). I feel like telling my mother "if you love me then help me die in peace. Buy me N or send me to a country where N can easily be accessed". The most fortunate ppl for me are those that are accepted to be euthanized or just personally have access to N. Only if I know I've access to easy methods that my mind can truly rest. I wish we could all truly rest and leave in peace. Sorry for the rant. I've been feeling very angry lately.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TicoDK, Deadlyroses, Astral316 and 10 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, I'm looking at similar methods myself. I actually tried to talk my parents into helping me gas myself but they just got emotional and are now acting like children lol. Those are breeders, for ya.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, All Things Must Pass, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
they just got emotional and are now acting like children lol.
I'm sorry man but that part got me laugh haha. I hope one day ppl would start to generally associate being a pro-life with acting like a child.

Reactions: All Things Must Pass, FuneralCry, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i feel you so much. i need to die. life is hell, really. i hate all these breeders. i would like someone to kill me
I hope one day ppl would start to generally associate being a pro-life with acting like a child.
amen to that!

Reactions: death137 and S like suicide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it should be a basic human right to be able to die peacefully. We never asked to be alive in the first place so we at least deserve that. We shouldn't have to resort to these types of methods to stop our suffering, especially as they can go wrong and leave us even more damaged. I would love to just pass away in a deep sleep. Nobody deserves the pain that living gives us.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist, death137, All Things Must Pass and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
you are completely right! It is so unfair that there is no easy way to end it and that out of desperation a person is forced to commit brutal acts! Right now I am reading the news of a man who committed suicide by setting himself on fire and died charred !!! :-( When a person really can't take it anymore it comes to this .... it's so unfair

Reactions: puppet_nihilist, death137, FuneralCry and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this, dear.
However, I really understand the way you feel.

Yeah, scary methods. I wish leaving was easier... :(

Anyway, send you lots of hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: death137