struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
This is not a hanging thread! This is a story about a scarf. I really wonder what you think.

I was celebrating my birthday with a group of friends. One of the guys kinda hits on one girl there, flirting and so on. This guy got cold, so I gave him my giant fucking fur scarf, really warm. Next thing I see is the girl (that he hits on) is wearing it.

I took offence to that. I didn't allow my stuff to be passed onto anyone. Am I overthinking?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Heartaches and kermudgeon
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
no not @ all. that'd piss me off & i'd cut the guy off for thatšŸ™

Reactions: struggles_inc and kermudgeon
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
Yeah, he's a dick

Reactions: hikikomorizombie and struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
no not @ all. that'd piss me off & i'd cut the guy off for thatšŸ™
Yeah I have no idea how to talk to him after that. That just looks so petty but feels like a betrayal for some reason.

Reactions: kermudgeon
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Yeah I have no idea how to talk to him after that. That just looks so petty but feels like a betrayal for some reason.
it's common decency/courtesy not to treat others belongings like ur own, esp if they were being thoughtful & considerate in lending it to u, much less full on hand it off to some1 else :p also, i don't believe in forgiveness or 2nd chances. how'd u manage to get ur scarf back after he'd given it to the girl??

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
it's common decency/courtesy not to treat others belongings like ur own, esp if they were being thoughtful & considerate in lending it to u, much less full on hand it off to some1 else :p also, i don't believe in forgiveness or 2nd chances. how'd u manage to get ur scarf back after he'd given it to the girl??
That wasn't a gift so he tried to give it back after the party and I just said he can keep it. Almost told him to shove it, barely managed not to.

I bet this shit is going to make me spiral into fucking depression again and I will be getting drunk again in no time. It's always some petty junk that is the final straw. God knows I was strong for a month.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
UPD: You know what? I explained the scarf deal to the girl he was flirting with. Basically told her that because of him she looked like a thief and I didn't want to embarrass her in public.
Good luck getting that girl, you motherfucker.