allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
The thought of failing another suicide attempt makes my skin crawl. I don't care if in my last moments I unexpectedly feel the pain of 1000 men, I need to end this. I'm not religious, but I hope if there is any higher power, please spare me just a little bit of pity. Please, please..please don't fail

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Brackenshire and FriendofDeath
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Sending light and love, no matter what decision you make. I'm sorry for your pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: allym101
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Me too

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
The thought of failing another suicide attempt makes my skin crawl. I don't care if in my last moments I unexpectedly feel the pain of 1000 men, I need to end this. I'm not religious, but I hope if there is any higher power, please spare me just a little bit of pity. Please, please..please don't fail
How did. you Familie before?

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
Afraid of dying but also terrified of the prospect of lingering and suffering. I just wish someone could hold me.

• Hugs
Reactions: mathieu, FriendofDeath, Close_to_freedom and 2 others
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Peace and love friend 101

• Love
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Sorry. I meant how did you fail before?
Didn't plan well enough or do my research, I would "research" but it would be one quora posting and I'd base the entire attempt off it. I'm so prepared this time though, it feels real. I feel like my existence is slowing coming to a stop, this time for once it feels REAL

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
Which method did you try and which method will you use now? Best wishes and peace.