mybiggiebaad

mybiggiebaad

Aug 13, 2023
im scared i dont know what to do i have no direction in life i wasn't supposed be in 2024 i was supposed to do it in December and then i came to the realization that theres no way im gonna do it im to scared i don't know what will happen when we die what if we really do live once? and i just wasted my life on being fat and then dieing i have a side of me that actually thinks i can do this and make it through life and doing what i always wanted help me i dont know what to do im to young to know im only sixteen i need help please someone just help me please someone anyone please just give me direction any direction i just want have an answer to myself when i ask "what am i gonna do?" because i dont know i need help please help me anyone please i dont want to spend 30+ years with my parents taking care of me while i lay down and watch videos an eat please someone help me anyone i just need direction i need purpose help me i need help

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy Smiley, Nyxđ“‚€, the_path_of_sorrows and 1 other person
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
First of all, take a deep breath, everything's going to be okay. When I was sixteen those were the best years of my life! And I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life at 16. I was a junior in College before I finally figured out what I was going to do. Finish high school first and get your diploma. Then see if you want to go to College. You still have a ton of time to figure out what you want to do in this lifetime.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Just know that you are not alone. I'm scared and lost, too. There are a lot of people out there who feel just like you do.

You said that there is a side of you that thinks you can do this and make it through life and do what you've always wanted. I'm glad to hear that. You are still very young and there is a perfectly good chance that you can make your life into something that you're happy with. You may need some help, but that's totally okay, so don't hesitate to get some professional help. Please also check out the recovery forum.

Just remember that your life really can be very different (for the better) one day than it is now, and that day can come a lot sooner than you probably think.