H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I can't believe how hard it is to commit suicide. It's easy for those who don't fear going in a painful way. I wish I had the guts to hang myself. Shooting myself doesn't scare me as much but, my luck, no guns in where I live. I can not accept the thought of living with this pain, it's a scary thought that I will have to endure this torture until old age, another 50 years I'll be 100. Nobody knows when they're going to die but I'm making an estimate. With my luck I'll probably live till I'm 120. 🙁

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I hear you.

I spent my life in fear, with anxiety... and now that I want a way out, I have to face my own XXL MEGA SI, powered by those years of crippling anxiety...

Reactions: Klophy and Lookoutbelow
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I can't believe how hard it is to commit suicide. It's easy for those who don't fear going in a painful way. I wish I had the guts to hang myself. Shooting myself doesn't scare me as much but, my luck, no guns in where I live. I can not accept the thought of living with this pain, it's a scary thought that I will have to endure this torture until old age, another 50 years I'll be 100. Nobody knows when they're going to die but I'm making an estimate. With my luck I'll probably live till I'm 120. 🙁
Best advice would be to meditate. Sit comfortably in a 75% dark room and stare at a candle. Let your thoughts flow in and out. Breathe in nose, out mouth. 15 minutes a day to start is great. Best of luck.

Reactions: doormat25