• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I love him more then anything he makes me so happy. I've had him for about a year then a half maybe more but he's my world he's the only thing that's here for me really when I have nothing. If I ctb will he miss me ? I don't know anyone that would love him how I love him im conflicted.

his name
Is gizmo

Attachments

• A7CA3A26-B1E7-4FFB-8D70-DFA0ABE92E4F.jpeg
    A7CA3A26-B1E7-4FFB-8D70-DFA0ABE92E4F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, jar-baby, Pluto and 3 others
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
Gizmo is a lovely purrrbaby, has anyone in your family or friend circle taken care of cats or other animals before?

• Love
Reactions: droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
Gizmo is a lovely purrrbaby, has anyone in your family or friend circle taken care of cats or other animals before?
yes but I believe everyone's own lives are already stressful enough their plates are all full

s1llyg1rl

s1llyg1rl

Jul 4, 2024
my cat was also one of the few things keeping me going and he went missing about a month ago now. i never realised how much he kept me together until he was gone ToT i have this thought that he'll come back one day but i wont be there for him and that thought crushed my soul so i'm kind of stuck between denial and acceptance of him being gone

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, Pluto and droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
my cat was also one of the few things keeping me going and he went missing about a month ago now. i never realised how much he kept me together until he was gone ToT i have this thought that he'll come back one day but i wont be there for him and that thought crushed my soul so i'm kind of stuck between denial and acceptance of him being gone
this happened to me last year right before me and my exes relationship went downhill.
she was an all black cat and her name was salem.
I found her as a kitten outside and she became mine she just never left,
one day she didnt come home and i held onto the thought for a long time she would but she never did.
theres a good chance your cat is fine if you live somewhere more populated or dense even more rural but, im in the desert so im sure shes gone ):.
i really hope you find your cat though ♥♥