• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
I am scared to die because what if we all have it good right now and once we die we are reincarnated into something like a wild animal that has to defend itself or die an even more painful death like getting eaten alive. What if we all suffer our worst fears in hell if we commit suicide (I'm not religious but I'm speculating) and had we waited until we died naturally then we would become at peace and not live again. If we failed our previous life maybe we are forced to keep being reborn/reincarnated until we die naturally.. I keep overthinking this. My method of choice would be Sodium Nitrite and I may be able to finally buy the supplies for it but now I can't relax because I'm excited and nervous at same time. Any thoughts on life after death?

Reactions: Ambie, throwaway123, fastFWD and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Oh good. This thread again. :happy:

Reactions: Username786 and inconsequential
On the edge

On the edge

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah those are scary possibilities. I think that either we return to the state we were before birth, or our souls remain in this world but on a different plane until we find peace and move on.

Reactions: mrwonderful and not_a_robot
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Fear of the unknown will do that but i honestly see no possible way of there being anything when your brain shuts off. I have been under anaesthesia before and apparrently that is what death is like according to scientific stuff. Just nothing it was a great few hours for me just dissapointed to come back.

Reactions: MISERYinlife, mrwonderful, not_a_robot and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I am scared to die because what if we all have it good right now and once we die we are reincarnated into something like a wild animal that has to defend itself or die an even more painful death like getting eaten alive. What if we all suffer our worst fears in hell if we commit suicide (I'm not religious but I'm speculating) and had we waited until we died naturally then we would become at peace and not live again. If we failed our previous life maybe we are forced to keep being reborn/reincarnated until we die naturally.. I keep overthinking this. My method of choice would be Sodium Nitrite and I may be able to finally buy the supplies for it but now I can't relax because I'm excited and nervous at same time. Any thoughts on life after death?
I don't think there's anything after we are gone.
But when we can't know for sure, it's natural for the brain to run wild. This is a scary decision all around.

Reactions: MISERYinlife, mrwonderful, TimeToDie and 2 others
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Fear of the unknown will do that but i honestly see no possible way of there being anything when your brain shuts off. I have been under anaesthesia before and apparrently that is what death is like according to scientific stuff. Just nothing it was a great few hours for me just dissapointed to come back.

You are not dead until the cells die. Anesthesia is just induced unconsciousness.
But all we can do is to speculate, because there is nothing we can touch or see in this context.
The research by Ian Stevenson could be the closest we ever get from a somewhat scientific angle.
Doctors find it strange, that I remember some situations, people, and details from when I was around four months old. For the record, I don't remember what I did or said an hour ago. That may be the effect of the medications I'm on, but that's OK.
Also, human senses are a strange phenomenon. The night my stepfather was murdered, I was paralyzed thinking about him. It wasn't until days later when I was told what happened and that he's gone.
Animals know what plants to eat when they are sick and when the weather changes, without looking it up from the internet, so did humans in the past. We are made dependent on the system, and intentionally, it seems. The pack of wolves stand for each other, we are being turned against each other. The human devolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrwonderful and KnightOfEnceladus
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@mrwonderful, you might enjoy these recent threads - some very interesting discussions have been going on.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/does-god-forgive-suicide.17072/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...d-general-discussion.1428/page-17#post-333273

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/god-is-merciful.17568/

Reactions: mrwonderful
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
no idea but thats why you have to do the best with what you got right now. Try to help other people. If you have to ctb do it properly.

Reactions: mrwonderful
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Well, if reincarnation is really the case, we would have forget the pain and suffering from this life.
And even if the new life would be extremely difficult, we still have the opinion to suicide again :) (Btw I think it's unlikely, because we would have a different brain in new life, which would think and react completely different thank a human brain...)

Reactions: mrwonderful and bigj75
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I worry about damn near everything and hell or reincarnation are one of the few things that don't concern me. I fear the pain of dying and that is what has kept me alive thus far. I would immediately be gone if there were a method where dying would not hurt and where there was no risk of damaging my body if I failed.

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
Yeah those are scary possibilities. I think that either we return to the state we were before birth, or our souls remain in this world but on a different plane until we find peace and move on.
I like that theory, we are all just at peace and had our go at life.
I worry about damn near everything and hell or reincarnation are one of the few things that don't concern me. I fear the pain of dying and that is what has kept me alive thus far. I would immediately be gone if there were a method where dying would not hurt and where there was no risk of damaging my body if I failed.
I fear the pain too but the urge to be gone with the problems in my life and the backlash I will get if I do not succeed overpowers my senses of pain.
Well, if reincarnation is really the case, we would have forget the pain and suffering from this life.
And even if the new life would be extremely difficult, we still have the opinion to suicide again :) (Btw I think it's unlikely, because we would have a different brain in new life, which would think and react completely different thank a human brain...)
That is what scares me, I do not want to be ungrateful for what I was given in this life just to be cursed and thrown into a new worse life.

Last edited: