T

tarjebie

Jul 4, 2024
I keep reading posts about what it will be like dying or what the consequences will be if you fail. I want to leave by either SN or opiates. But I keep reading scary stuff. Does anyone else have this problem and maybe a solution?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally trying to die going wrong and leading to worse suffering is exactly what I fear, I find it so horrific how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel, torturous existence, I just wish for a painless death like never waking again to finally bring me peace, to me there's just so much cruelty in how I cannot just have such. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Yavannah, Trav1989 and ijustwishtodie
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I keep reading posts about what it will be like dying or what the consequences will be if you fail. I want to leave by either SN or opiates. But I keep reading scary stuff. Does anyone else have this problem and maybe a solution?
Just take a somewhat high dose of opiates an hour prior with some zofran and then take the SN and you'll probably have the happiest and most painless CTB there possibly is. You'll be higher than a kite and everything will feel warm and fuzzy as you slowly drift off to sleep before passing away. Like a hug from death himself easing you into eternal peace.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Worndown and sadlittleman32
dz.bouquet

dz.bouquet

I tried, Im tired, I perish •
Sep 16, 2024
Too keep it short.

I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of ineffectively executing my plan and ending up in a worse situation. Such as being severely disabled for life.

I'm also afraid of being g afraid of death.
So I substance abuse (alcohol or meds) a few times a year. Too keep my fear of it away

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I'm not afraid of death.
I'm afraid of failing.
Because after that it would mean putting off months before being able to once again gain the trust of doctors, of those around them to have enough freedom to take action.

Reactions: divinemistress36