WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
And terrified to find out. 6 months old male cat. He has a mild swollen under each nipple. I don't know if that's normal but I'm terrified I dont wanna find out. When I googled it it said it could be a mammary cancer. My legs are weak now I can't even stand I'm scared I cried so much today. I can't begin to imagine losing him. I'd rather have it instead of him. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Circles, Lostandlooking and 8 others
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Don't worry just yet. Fat deposits happen often in dogs and cats. Can you take him to the vet?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, WitheringAway, Circles and 6 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
If it helps you, I had a huge lump in my leg near genitals once. It just suddenly appeared and grew really large, somewhere between half a fist and full fist. I put some kinds of antibiotic cream on it and it cured it.

I'd suggest going to a vet in case it's a cancer or something else. But if you can't, put antibiotic cream on it every day at least twice a day. (I used bacibact, don't know what other countries have.) There's a chance it might help.

I hope all goes well!

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Circles, PreussenBlueJay and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful being in that situation, it is such a horrible world we live in where diseases like that exist. I'm sorry that you are going through this and I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Circles and Manaaja
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
And terrified to find out. 6 months old male cat. He has a mild swollen under each nipple. I don't know if that's normal but I'm terrified I dont wanna find out. When I googled it it said it could be a mammary cancer. My legs are weak now I can't even stand I'm scared I cried so much today. I can't begin to imagine losing him. I'd rather have it instead of him. I don't know what to do.
I'm so sorry. I know what that's like, also if even the slightest thing appears on my cat, even a lack of hair, I freak out. Take it easy. Googling never helps because it immediately shows you several things it could be and surprisingly it always show the worst possible diseases. You should go to a vet. He is a very young cat, he will be fine. I wish the best for you and him. I hope he will be fine.

Reactions: WitheringAway, Circles, Lostandlooking and 2 others

Dec 19, 2021
Don't assume the worst. Please get him to a vet ASAP. It will put your mind at ease and if it is something serious, you can get treatment started right away.

Reactions: WitheringAway, Circles, Lostandlooking and 2 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
You should take him to the vet and find out what it is. Very possibly you are worried for nothing or else it is something that is easily dealt with (not cancer). He's still quite young!

Reactions: WitheringAway, Circles, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Hey guys thank you all for your support. I did take my little baby to the vet. The vet said it was nothing serious and could be all just sebaceous cyst. He prescribed a cream for it twice a day. He started to lose his appetite and meows a lot but I hope he gets better please keep him in your thoughts. Thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, not-2-b-the-answer, Circles and 5 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Hey guys thank you all for your support. I did take my little baby to the vet. The vet said it was nothing serious and could be all just sebaceous cyst. He prescribed a cream for it twice a day. He started to lose his appetite and meows a lot but I hope he gets better please keep him in your thoughts. Thank you
I'm glad that you went to the vet with our cat and that it was not something serious. I wish you and your cat all the best. Please keep us updated :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, WitheringAway and Circles
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
I'm glad that you went to the vet with our cat and that it was not something serious. I wish you and your cat all the best. Please keep us updated :)
Thank you so much that means a lot you can't even imagine thank you :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, onlyanimalsaregood and not-2-b-the-answer