• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
This is the method I want to use. I don't have access to much else.

I wanted to be gone a long time ago but every time I attempted and lean forward and start to feel faint I stand up. I'm thinking of taking some sleep medicine a bit before hand next time. I get nervous since I'm not very smart that I'm doing it right. I get concerned that I don't have a good enough slip knot or that the scarf I'm using will rip

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
May I ask what exactly medication do you plan to use?
Do you have access to anything that would be a good replacement to that scarf, for example a belt/necktie/rope?

X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
May I ask what exactly medication do you plan to use?
Do you have access to anything that would be a good replacement to that scarf, for example a belt/necktie/rope?
I only have diphenhydramine HCl.

I don't have a rope but I do have a few belts which I just don't think are long enough

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
Full suspension is better

Be honest with yourself, after trying all these times with partial what do you think will change to make you keep holding the pressure until you pass out successfully?

You need a method you can't back out of, like full suspension. I have my own full suspension set up on a closet door I've tried partial on so the materials are the same, except you'll need something to stand on initially before you step off. Add in hand cuffs or cheap zip tie cuffs to keep you from lifting your body up and you've got a recipe for success

You know in yourself that partial isn't going to work if you've tried it many times and failed. The survival instinct doesn't get any easier to beat, and there are no magic tricks to help you. You need a new method you can't back out of

Reactions: Xraydav and FionaWR
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
Full suspension is better

Be honest with yourself, after trying all these times with partial what do you think will change to make you keep holding the pressure until you pass out successfully?

You need a method you can't back out of, like full suspension. I have my own full suspension set up on a closet door I've tried partial on so the materials are the same, except you'll need something to stand on initially before you step off. Add in hand cuffs or cheap zip tie cuffs to keep you from lifting your body up and you've got a recipe for success

You know in yourself that partial isn't going to work if you've tried it many times and failed. The survival instinct doesn't get any easier to beat, and there are no magic tricks to help you. You need a new method you can't back out of

These were my thoughts after failing partial. But I have nowhere at home to do it.

If these fucking birds don't stop chirping and let me sleep I'm gonna go insane.

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
You can do it on a door. Knot to one handle, then throw the ligature over the top of the door so the noose is on the other side