J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I have severe damage from Levaquin antibiotics and also lyme. I am on several prescription pain meds. I was able to get N from A. It's been in my refrigerator for a few weeks. With my illness I could never afford to wake up in the hospital on a ventilator or in a psych ward with all of my crazy sensitivities. Has there been any accounts over the years of people failing nembutal from A? There doesn't seem like a whole lot of liquid in the two vials -maybe about half a can of soda amount wise. Doesn't seem like enough to do the job but maybe I'm wrong. Thank you for any feedback.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely, Wrennie, Busdriver and 2 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'll also be using N from A and have the same concerns
There seems to be very little info on here or any accounts really of people who've ctb with N from A successfully, (correct me if I'm wrong)
But I reckon either way, it's the best chance I've got...

Reactions: The Lonely and Meditation guide
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Don't worry, there is more than enough pentobarbital in the vials that A sends.

As far as unsuccessful attempts, it's impossible to verify them, but the people who post about using it almost never come back, and those who do were saved early in the process.

So, as long as you drink it all, and have a place where you won't be disturbed, there's virtually no chance of waking up.

Reactions: Wrennie, not-2-b-the-answer and wannago
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I honestly don't remember for sure. It's possible. Usually when's someone has taken N, they haven't been back.
I would recommend having a backup plan. If possible maybe order some SN to have hidden away. It's not expensive.
Just in case you couldn't get more N. Unless you can afford to order more before you attempt to CTB.
You shouldn't need it but if you want a little extra peace of mind. ;)
If your attempt was unsuccessful it would be much harder to get more if you are being watched.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Meditation guide, Wrennie and 1 other person
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Thanks for everybody's thoughts. I have two bottles of nembutal from A. I think that is a total of 12 grams if I'm not mistaken. I would think that would be enough but I'm also actually thinking of maybe drinking it when I decide to ctb and then maybe even drink SN quickly afterwards as a backup.

Reactions: Wrennie and greyhound
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Has there been any documented attempts of combining SN + N?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This would be the worst of both worlds and shouldn't be done. Doing so may be more likely to fail than either method alone.

The vast majority of people do not vomit from N, and many or most will vomit from SN. Given that most vomit from SN, fast absorption (low volume of liquid) is critical. The volume of liquid from combining the two is definitely not ideal for SN and N can react with SN

• Wow
Reactions: The Lonely, Wrennie, adam&eve and 4 others
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I don't understand, if you have 2 viles, it should be enough to bring on respiratory arrest. I know if I had them, I'd be confident of success. If you fail then you'll have a fair bad hangover. The body will either live or die even if not enough cause lack of medical attention.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for everybody's thoughts. I have two bottles of nembutal from A. I think that is a total of 12 grams if I'm not mistaken. I would think that would be enough but I'm also actually thinking of maybe drinking it when I decide to ctb and then maybe even drink SN quickly afterwards as a backup.
Someone recently passed away from two bottle of N from A. I don't know her weight however. I'm not sure trying to drink anything after taking N would work, since the N works so fast. Also you don't want to choke as you are losing consciouness.