I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Particularly because you're not supposed to take it with alcohol, but I'm just scared I'll blackout or something and take it. Any suggestions on how to prevent this other than not drinking?

Reactions: NeverSatisfied and ansiedad
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Have a plan to text your friend when you're drinking. This saved my life 2 days ago

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and ansiedad
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
safe? give the key to someone to hold on to so you can only get in while being 100% sure you want to. or if its a code you might not remember, as long as youre not like me because i dont seem to forget when im drunk

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, sadworld and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I would keep it in a box, I would wrap it with rags or towels and put it in a place with difficult access (that requires a chair to reach it, for example) and I would stick a note on top with something like: "You're going to fail if you are drunk"

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, ansiedad, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Keeping it where it's not easily accessible would likely help, but also don't get so wasted you have no control of your actions if you think you will do something you will regret.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, ansiedad, sadworld and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm an alcoholic but I'm planning to stop doing it once SN is on my hands. You should do the same, unless you know a person who can keep it for you until the time you wanna drink it.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, ansiedad and Ghost2211
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
unless you know a person who can keep it for you until the time you wanna drink it.
unless you keep them completely in the dark about it, and even then, im not so sure thats a good idea. couldnt they get in trouble? theyd be basically handing you your death.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, sadworld, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
unless you keep them completely in the dark about it, and even then, im not so sure thats a good idea. couldnt they get in trouble? theyd be basically handing you your death.
That's so true! It seems not drinking alcohol, although it seems hard for the OP, is the best option.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Ghost2211
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Put it somewhere out of reach where you can't get to it when you're stumbling drunk. :pfff:

Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Ghost2211
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Maybe get some kind of a time lock safe

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
People have still ctb while taking alcohol and SN. The regimen is to make it as likely as possible to succeed, that doesn't mean its an automatic fail if you have alcohol or food. Thats how some people have died by eating food "salted" with SN by accident.

Reactions: ansiedad
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
as end said alcohol doesnt = auto fail, alcohol upsets your stomach making you more likely to throw up if you take sn. so its not that you cant drink alcoloh its just that you might not absorb enough sn from throwing up

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Best advice I can give is keep it somewhere that's not too easily accessible to your impulsive drunken self

Reactions: NeverSatisfied