N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I live in the same house as my mother/her new husband. I am quite dependend because i often suffer from severe depression and in general i am quite useless in this world. I often get into an argument with my mother because she abused me physically as a child and destroyed my life utterly.
My mom tries her best but there is still this anger. Her new husband who has way more money wants to push me out of my apartment. Because I have an argument once in every 3 month with her. I think i have the right to be angry. And she should be glad not to be confronted with my problems more often. He said something like he is sick of me. We barely talk to each other. I never wanted contact with him. I don't get how he has a personal problem with me if we do not talk to each other.
If I have to leave this apartment i want to be in an apartment for my own. But i have to find one which is really difficult. And it increases the probability that i ctb soon a lot.
It might can be that i am thrown out soon. I am somewhat scared. However i do not get how he has the power to decide that. My parents pay for this apartment. I think he is pressuring my mom that i leave this apartment. If it is final i gonna buy a rope or SN. Or both. Not sure if I wait till i am in my new apartment for this (if I get one)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Only the tenant (the one on the lease contract) and the lardlord have the power to throw out live-ins. Can't imagine any jurisdiction where a random private third party could have any say in that. If your mother does decide that her new husband is more important than you, you're done there.

If he said he's sick of you but you barely talk, your mother is probably the one who talks to him about you a lot. I'd imagine new spouses often want "bonus kids" they don't care about out of sight and out of mind.

Have you tried living on your own before? It may sound terrible when you think about it, but after you learn the practicalities it's great. My mental well-being improved a lot when I got my own living space and didn't have to hang out with my parents anymore, and my parents aren't even bad or anything.

If the new husband wants you gone so badly, ask him to help you look for an apartment.

Reactions: Isisnefert and GenesAndEnvironment
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for your answer. In the end it probably will come to that. I have to adapt to that. I already lived alone. And did not want to live in the same house as my mom. Now it is hard to imagine to leave. It is a weird feeling for me.