Ssveann

Ssveann

Trying to re-cover : )
Jun 20, 2023
I'm scared that my partner is going to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: XdragonsoulX and Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If they decide to leave then that's their decision, we all have our right to die and none of us are obligated to continue delaying our inevitable fate, nobody should be forced to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Ssveann and Rocinante
Ssveann

Ssveann

Jun 20, 2023
If they decide to leave then that's their decision, we all have our right to die and none of us are obligated to continue delaying our inevitable fate, nobody should be forced to suffer.
Yes I do understand that, and I respect that fully none should be forced to suffer and carry on with life if they don't want to I'm just so scared of loosing the only person i love.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Aisley, delora and 2 others
delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
Yes I do understand that, and I respect that fully none should be forced to suffer and carry on with life if they don't want to I'm just so scared of loosing the only person i love.
Just want to say that it's completely understandable for you to be feeling like this. And in no way does it mean that you are invalidating their right to choose. Loss is a legitimate fear to most humans, no matter the circumstances.

Are there any specific reasons why you suspect that they might CTB?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, XdragonsoulX, Justnotme and 2 others
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
what makes you think they might CTB? if we have more info we might be able to provide some more solid advice?

Reactions: XdragonsoulX
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
Everyone does. It's a basic part of human emotion, being scared of losing a loved one. You aren't selfish for worrying because some wording on here may accidentally give you that impression.

• Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Ssveann and Justnotme
Ssveann

Ssveann

Jun 20, 2023
what makes you think they might CTB? if we have more info we might be able to provide some more solid advice?
I would discuss further on with why I think they would ctb, but my partner wouldn't be comfortable with me sharing their personal problems and I would have to get permission to do so, I do not want to cross my partners boundaries with privacy since they want to keep their problems in between us

Reactions: XdragonsoulX and delora
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I think and I could be wrong but most people commit suicide because they feel like no one loves them. I don't know how to put it better but make them know you love them. Is it going to 100% prevent them from doing so. No. But it may be your best shot. Most of therapy/psych ward visits whatever is, is trying to get you okay with no having anyone that cares about you. They do. Awesome make sure they know it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stage4johnny, Ssveann, Forever Sleep and 1 other person