C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I worried about what Ill put them through whenim gone. What can i do?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Don't get me wrong, but you posted about the same issue twice. That's a tough decision you have to take , it's a personal decision, and we cannot make that decision for you, have you tried looking for help? Before you do something like you're planning to? Just in case.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's one of the reasons why CTB is so hard.
Something that helps me is that by being dead, I won't feel anything and I know that some way or another, my family will deal with everything.
Also, you can leave a lot of goodbye letters and even videos so that they understand why you CTB and how much you love them.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That's one of the reasons why CTB is so hard.
Something that helps me is that by being dead, I won't feel anything and I know that some way or another, my family will deal with everything.
Also, you can leave a lot of goodbye letters and even videos so that they understand why you CTB and how much you love them.
Yeah that's a great idea, make a letter, do some videos so they can understand at least.

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp and WornOutLife
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm sorry, but there just isn't a solid answer for this. For some people, it's easy because they don't have a good relationship with their families. But for others, it's the most difficult part.

I think the best thing you can do is be absolutely sure this is your only choice and what you really want to do. Try everything else you possibly can to survive first.

But if that fails, then you can only try to come to terms with it. When people lose someone they love, they will hurt. You can't do anything to prevent that. It's life. You can try to help them by writing nice notes or leaving them things to remember you by. But nothing is going to stop the hurt from happening. It's out of everyone's control.

I've been struggling with these feelings for a couple of years. It's part of what's held me back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Oh Craig I'm very worried about you. You are divided between your will to go and your family. That's a tough decision. Family will grieve of course but in time they will heal. And carry on...

I'm a mom here because my son died in a car accident 3 years ago. So car I haven't been able to take 1 step forward to try to do more than exist a painful empty shell without my son...

AS has been mentioned exhaust everything you can before you decide to leave. You might become surprised and something will work for you yo be happy.

Reactions: LR007