ImReady

ImReady

Aug 26, 2020
I sent Bitcoin to A, it was held for 72 hours to make sure it wasn't fraudulent.
He told me he only received a fraction of the amount, but the 72 hours weren't even up at that point. So not sure what he is talking about there.
Once the 72 hours were up I emailed him and said it should be sent. He replied saying he still only received the fraction??
I replied 2 days later asking if he got it and no reply. I sent him a screenshot of it being sent yesterday and still no reply...

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Are you sure you have the right email for A? I've seen other members say that A doesn't always respond to emails or he stops replying

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
There are so many weird stories about A... You just have to hope that he replies soon...

I forgot to mention, check if it's the right e-mail, there are many scammers with fake e-mails.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and (deleted member)
K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
It's because you're desperate and spam him. Probably why he ignores.

Reactions: checkouttime and Deleted member 4993
ImReady

ImReady

Aug 26, 2020
I'm fairly certain it's the right email. Got it from a few seperate users.

Fingers crossed he replies. I will keep you guys updated.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
There was someone else who ordered off A recently and they paid by WU not bitcoin.

He's definitely not the most reliable and I think it was over in the scams megathread where people were saying they sent the money, but never received anything.

Last edited:
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Something similar happened to me, I sent first via WU and he said that he wasn't able to claim the payment because I sent it to the wrong place(which I didn't!) but said he had already sent the package anyway, definitely thought I was being scammed then, so I offered to get my refund from WU and pay via MG which I did, was sure I wasn't gonna receive the package at all but then the package arrived before I even sent the money via MG! So don't lose hope yet, although I know there are many mixed reviews regarding A, but I seemed to have been one of the lucky ones

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ImReady, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
Bitcoin doesn't get held it goes straight to the other persons bitcoin wallet.....

Reactions: Viro_Major
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Look up the transaction Id here

Then u can show A that he got it all.
Which he obviously did if u sent it directly to his wallet. ..

Unless of course u sent the wrong amount.. which u can verify as well

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Bitcoin doesn't get held it goes straight to the other persons bitcoin wallet.....

Think they're on about the confirmations, I've done a few purchases on the DW or on the clear net by btc and most of them have made me wait for atleast 4 confirmations. Shouldn't take 72 hours though if you've used the standard fee.