lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
hi folks its my first time trying SN after failing at other methods and being scammed a few times. I live in Canada, I am hoping to research and purchase SN. Has anyone bought from B? is it a scam? thank you in advance. peace be with you fr

Last edited by a moderator:
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Also really shouldn't post sources openly. It is becoming very difficult to find sources and any found by pro-lifers get harassed into not shipping to residential.

Reactions: hi-okbye, Abyssal and Praestat_Mori
ChildishEgg

ChildishEgg

Dec 8, 2023
hi folks its my first time trying SN after failing at other methods and being scammed a few times. I live in Canada, I am hoping to research and purchase SN. Has anyone bought from B? is it a scam? thank you in advance. peace be with you fr
Can't you find it from your local drug dealer? If they don't have it, they'll get it.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Abyssal and SVEN
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Can't you find it from your local drug dealer? If they don't have it, they'll get it.
I know we talk about out of touch pro-lifers but I feel like even they know better than this. I almost burst out laughing.
I recall there once being a scam spreadsheet for SN, though I might just be confusing that with N. You did the right thing by coming here and asking us. If you have any more questions regarding SN, I would recommend posting a thread saying you'd like clarification and waiting for someone to pm you before showing your information.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
The problem with your logic is that the dealer doesn't want you dead, they want you alive and hooked on their stuff so they can continue selling it to you, preferably at an ever increasing price.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Praestat_Mori
ChildishEgg

ChildishEgg

Dec 8, 2023
I know we talk about out of touch pro-lifers but I feel like even they know better than this. I almost burst out laughing.

I recall there once being a scam spreadsheet for SN, though I might just be confusing that with N. You did the right thing by coming here and asking us. If you have any more questions regarding SN, I would recommend posting a thread saying you'd like clarification and waiting for someone to pm you before showing your information.
I've never tried to purchase drugs, so it was a more of a question

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Water intoxication can be fatal, therefore there's no need to spike your water with SN!

• Yay!
Reactions: Abyssal