V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
I have been emailing who I thought was the real a for a while on and off and when I have been asking about payment he said he accepted paypal.

Has anyone else had this or am I being scammed :(

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I have been emailing who I thought was the real a for a while on and off and when I have been asking about payment he said he accepted paypal.

Has anyone else had this or am I being scammed :(

Scammed, I don't think I have ever heard A accepting PayPal. Where did you get his email from?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GoodPersonEffed, Meditation guide and 3 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It's definitely a scam if they offer PayPal.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GoodPersonEffed, KleinerWolf and 2 others
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
A member from here that tried selling it to me gave it to me when I asked. Feeling gutted now :(

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
If someone is trying to sell you their N, I would be very cautious. Not that long ago, there was a scammer who would message people saying that they wanted to sell their N. Quite a few people got scammed. You should report that member to staff.

Be careful of who you trust on here. I'm sure there's quite a few psychos lurking who just want to prey on vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and KleinerWolf
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
If someone is trying to sell you their N, I would be very cautious. Not that long ago, there was a scammer who would message people saying that they wanted to sell their N. Quite a few people got scammed. You should report that member to staff.

I was . I asked where they got it from and they said A so I asked for A's email and they gave it to me. Silly me, good job I didn't pay

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Is that member still active? If they've been messaging you, they're probably talking to a lot of other members too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KleinerWolf
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
Is that member still active? If they've been messaging you, they're probably talking to a lot of other members too.

Looks like he was last commenting on stuff in July ? Quite an active member though

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Report them to a staff member to get them banned and so they're aware of it

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
No one will ever sell anything illegal and request for Paypal; which is tied to your personal info. I agree with @Maxtothemax. Report the user and have them banned.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
No one will ever sell anything illegal and request for Paypal; which is tied to your personal info. I agree with @Maxtothemax. Report the user and have them banned.

Is a method like Western Union not tied to your personal info? I thought it was.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Western Union does not require you to have an account setup like Paypal.

I mean you still have to deposit the funds from your personal account into the WU account so how exactly is that not traceable?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Is a method like Western Union not tied to your personal info? I thought it was.
Western Union does not require you to have an account setup like Paypal.

PayPal is connected with your bank account, so the person receiving the money is going to be breaking more laws and also easier for law enforcement to find.

A has various people take the WU payment, I would assume they could claim they were receiving the payment for someone else and didn't know what it was for. Also, if LE searches their property, they're not going to find any N. Basically it's a money laundering scheme that gives A layers of protection. I doubt he's the one who mails the N either. Various people seem to respond to the emails, some speak better English, some better Spanish. I doubt A is just one person but an organized racket.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AlreadyGone and rt1989526