• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Hello everyone, since I still haven't managed to go, I thought I'd try everything to make myself feel better. I found a procedure in Hungary that supposedly could have helped me. I paid a deposit of 5000k and after that it turned out that he is a scam and took advantage of my situation. Now I also have 5000 k less and don't know how to deal with it.... I took out a loan for it.. Anyone who can help me cope with that :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme, Euthanza, ve.nin and 2 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Um hmm, well SN only costs $20, meto costs a bit more, and ibuprofen is $5. So no need to worry about that loan since you won't live long enough to have it become a problem anyways...

Reactions: HiddenHead, FlyAwayHoney, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Hello everyone, since I still haven't managed to go, I thought I'd try everything to make myself feel better. I found a procedure in Hungary that supposedly could have helped me. I paid a deposit of 5000k and after that it turned out that he is a scam and took advantage of my situation. Now I also have 5000 k less and don't know how to deal with it.... I took out a loan for it.. Anyone who can help me cope with that :(
So sorry to hear that. We can chat if you wanna…

Reactions: LeperGnome and Praestat_Mori
F

freetrees

Aug 2, 2023
what the f kind of procedure costs $5.000.000? I feel bad if you lost a lot of money, but i have a hard time believing this post

Eiswuerfel1019

Eiswuerfel1019

CURSED?
Nov 25, 2023
what the f kind of procedure costs $5.000.000? I feel bad if you lost a lot of money, but i have a hard time believing this post
I think he ment 5000

Reactions: Euthanza, Hollowman, noneed and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
D / u mn €5000 or €500,000 - 1 = mch easr t/ recvr frm thn anothr

Wht prcedure wre u tryn2 gt

Um hmm, well SN only costs $20, meto costs a bit more, and ibuprofen is $5. So no need to worry about that loan since you won't live long enough to have it become a problem anyways...

OP sd tht thy wre tryn2 gt bettr s/ suggstng suicde prodcts hre = nt appropri8

Reactions: delora, penguinl0v3s, Hollowman and 5 others
H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Yes … I meant 5000€

• Hugs
Reactions: noneed and Praestat_Mori
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Well if it makes you feel better, 5k is a lot but on a certain perspective, not so much.

If as your username implies that you are from Germany, in less than 5 months you can make that money back (minimum wage in Germany is 1584€ according to Google).

Like I said, it is a lot, but imagine losing 100k or a million, that's a lot harder to regain. In life sometimes this stuff happens, you win some and lose some, all things considered it could be worse.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Hfb and Praestat_Mori
H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Well if it makes you feel better, 5k is a lot but on a certain perspective, not so much.

If as your username implies that you are from Germany, in less than 5 months you can make that money back (minimum wage in Germany is 1584€ according to Google).

Like I said, it is a lot, but imagine losing 100k or a million, that's a lot harder to regain. In life sometimes this stuff happens, you win some and lose some, all things considered it could be worse.
Thank you so much … it actually helped a lot !!

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
OP sd tht thy wre tryn2 gt bettr s/ suggstng suicde prodcts hre = nt appropri8
Ah my apologies, I did not see that they said that

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
where the hell are you getting $20 SN from

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
that's kinda a shitty thing to reply with

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Hfb