How will you goodbye before you ctb?

Suicide note? Phone call? Email?

I plan to call my ex just before I go. She deserves to know why I'm doing this

Reactions: 21Neberg
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
If you plan to phone, just be careful not to say so much that anyone calls the police or EMS. Notes are safer.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw, On the edge, Roger and 6 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I have made two videos where I explain it all but my parents and siblings will know what my number 1 reason is. And then I have written a little on paper too.

Reactions: Ruffian and 21Neberg
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I plan to leave a note, but put it where it won't be found until I'm already gone.

Reactions: Ruffian, Apostle and Mofreeko
S

SardonicSatire

Apr 16, 2019
Not really gonna do anything, kinda done with fam and friends to the point where I stopped caring how they'll take it

Reactions: Broken Chimera and Hhhh
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
Going to have to be a note for me. Anything the least bit suspicious while I'm still alive would put them on high alert or make them send me away, weakening my ability to do the ctb.

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
My life is my suicide note... Anyone observing the way in which I have lived my life would surely understand my reasons, and if they don't respect my decision, they are beyond conviction, anyway.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019

If when i go i going to draw a hand with the middle finger up like this to show any one who cares that i dont give a flying fuck to any one . If they get upset by my death thats they problem not mine i be dead and no care in the world LOL

Reactions: Hhhh
Hhhh

Hhhh

Exhausted
Apr 6, 2019
Its a waste not to leave anything behind so id leave a short note. Id have to write who im leaving my cat with, and also request cremation. And a big fk u to everyone, i guess. I want ppl to know im not the victim here and let them know its not because 'the world has hurt me so much, what a poor tortured soul :(', like hell no. Im leaving because im simply tired and its my choice to go. Nobody made me do this but me.

Reactions: Apostle and Escaper Boy
dramaqueen

dramaqueen

Jul 29, 2019
I hate that it has to be done secretly. I want to hug my family and my love (my ex. I broke up cause I'm sick and I was burdening him). I want to see him for the last time to say goodbye and hug him, kiss him. But I cannot cause then he will take me to hospital. I wrote to him like I am just sleepless and want to ask how he is doing. But I really feel bad. Why it has to be this hard: living and going?

Reactions: Rocksandsand and Sunset Limited
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I've written a note on my PC for my parents. I feel like they deserve that, no matter what.
I haven't written a note for anyone else. The people I could write a note for know (at least a little) about what I'm going through, so if they want to know why when I'm gone they should've reached out to me when I was still here, obviously struggling.

• Love
Reactions: Ruffian
dramaqueen

dramaqueen

Jul 29, 2019
I am not going because I could not find help. I am going cause I make others around me suffer. So it is better to be dead. So I know that he will help me if I reach out or ask, but I cannot ask continuously. It is too selfish. everyone has a life to live I cannot burden anyone. and it is impossible to fight alone.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I hate that it has to be done secretly. I want to hug my family and my love (my ex. I broke up cause I'm sick and I was burdening him). I want to see him for the last time to say goodbye and hug him, kiss him. But I cannot cause then he will take me to hospital. I wrote to him like I am just sleepless and want to ask how he is doing. But I really feel bad. Why it has to be this hard: living and going?

This is the worst part. I wish people could believe others didn't really want to live. We could say goodbye, leave happier, maybe leave organs to people who want to live. I'm doomed to die alone as I live alone. There's also the concern that helium will kill me.

Sorry for the English I used google translate.

dramaqueen

dramaqueen

Jul 29, 2019
This is the worst part. I wish people could believe others didn't really want to live. We could say goodbye, leave happier, maybe leave organs to people who want to live. I'm doomed to die alone as I live alone. There's also the concern that helium will kill me.

Sorry for the English I used google translate.
I think we should make some pride parades but I guess no one will show up :D Tried watching videos and photos from past. that made me feel a little better.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019

I want to call my ex-partner before I go because I really want to hear the sound of his voice one last time. Problem is I don't think he will answer the call.

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I'm writing in a notebook that I'll mail to my next of kin.

W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
I have a note ready. I might send a text to my ex saying goodbye and it will be late a night when she is asleep