SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
This is nothing more than a stupid silly vent of mine, but I wanted to drop this here so it would be stored forever and ever, hopefully.

I cannot avoid to think about CBT, it's like a broken record at this point. However I gave myself about a year to do this, after understanding the basics of this procedure and the various methods I realised how trivial it REALLY is versus my original knowledge, so with my hopelessness and lack of methods I doubt I would succeed, and probably will end up paralysed for life. However I wanted to say goodbye to one of my stupid dreams, or a few of them.

Before dying I had planned to achieve some goofy dreams of mine, like beating WRs in games, getting a STABLE job I would like, getting a good degree and etc. However I came to realise that I probably won't achieve anything in life both if I died or if I didn't.

I have some random obsessions, like the one to compulsively attempt to learn Japanese. Reaching a point where just talking to people that speak fluent English and Japanese was enough to make me wanna outright cry. It is a TRIVIAL challenge, but definitely not impossible.

I can see the obstacles and I can see how to get over them, but it's not easy, and it's definitely over my limit in my current state, so considering my life plans I probably will have to conclude everything without fulfilling this dream of mine. To become somewhat fluent in a language that deeply fascinates me, alongside the whole country and culture.

Just learning some random facts, without understanding half of the things was enough to make me feel a spark of passion inside of me. That is probably destined to painfully burn me inside and then wear out.

Whatever will happen, this will always be my dream. And whether I will succeed or not in realising it, it will always stick with me until I take my final breath.

Thank you for reading until the end...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: touhoufan, falling_snow, leavingthesoultrap and 5 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If you have any will to live whatsoever, the only skills you should be working on is how to lie, cheat and scam people for living. I have arrived to the conclusion that it's the only way to survive and get ahead in this world.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, SoulWhisperer and Little_Suzy
@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
I can somewhat relate. Even though I want to CTB most of the time I can't help myself but think/daydream about what I want to achieve in the future and feel bad, when I'm not moving towards a goal.
I'm not at your point yet I guess in that I haven't completely given up.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
If you have any will to live whatsoever, the only skills you should be working on is how to lie, cheat and scam people for living. I have arrived to the conclusion that it's the only way to survive and get ahead in this world.
you're part of the problem

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
your username is "matrixprisoner" you don't get to have opinions
Yes, because the opinion of an adult named "Zombiegirl" reveling in a childish manga fantasy world is so much more valid.

Last edited:
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I think @zombiegirl is trying to say that she disagrees with your conclusion. She could've put it better, admittedly.

But ultimately, she's right. I think plenty of people live relatively happy lives without learning to scam and cheat. Even if you're hypothesis was correct: I'd sooner be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: SoulWhisperer
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I think @zombiegirl is trying to say that she disagrees with your conclusion. She could've put it better, admittedly.

But ultimately, she's right. I think plenty of people live relatively happy lives without learning to scam and cheat. Even if you're hypothesis was correct: I'd sooner be dead.
And that is exactly my point. The majority of us here are good people trying to make the world a better place. But good people cannot survive in this society that has clearly been overtaken by people that cheat, manipulate and parasitically suck blood from the system. Which is why we find ourselves here.

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I can somewhat relate. Even though I want to CTB most of the time I can't help myself but think/daydream about what I want to achieve in the future and feel bad, when I'm not moving towards a goal.
I'm not at your point yet I guess in that I haven't completely given up.
What matters the most in my opinion is that whatever you will decide, you will think very carefully about it,