LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
I have a hard time with the thought of those closest to me having to greave my passing. Reading about it, some experience extreme mental health problems after a suicide in their social sphere, even with symptoms like denial of what has happened, it even sometimes leads to ppl searching for the deceased. And even though I know that I can't really be loved properly, having strong emotions from an event like that is very natural and understandable. And I do love them so much; I just want to tell them how much, want to thank them for all they have done for me, want to say goodbye to them, make them understand why I am going to do this, and that I don't want them to feel guilty. I want to tell them that I just want them to be happy. But I don't see how I could do that without raising any suspicions.

Any advice/tips? How do you cope with such things? Do you see things like that as inevitable?

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Honestly, there's no way to do it without them knowing its got to do with your suicide. For me, I just try to accept that everyone will grieve in their own way and there's not much I can do besides leave my notes, be sure they all know I love and appreciate them, and then hope for the best. Can't control how any will feel.

I've been considering having a lunch date or something like that a few weeks-a month before comitting suicide to just have a chat, to hang out one more time so that they don't feel like they haven't seen me in a while, plus they'll be more inclined to feel like I was "normal" right before if I seem like I'm socializing. I'm kind of known for randomly love bombing (I have really poor emotional regulation so usually I'm very distant and to compensate sometimes I'll just go off on a long rant about how much I love someone) so it won't be odd if I do that, and i expect after a week or so of them being sure I'm alive they'll forget about it.

I don't mean to make this about me, I'm just kinda trying to share my experience/plans in case it helps at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeBroom
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Me personally I recorded several voice messages for my loved ones. I have recorded 5 for my younger brother all for different achievements and I had all my recordings saved in a Google drive.

Reactions: LeBroom
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
idk, I just told them I was sorry. It was all I could think to say. I'm not going back. They don't need to know what I'm sorry for if they haven't already figured out.