DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
🎡 "Chances are... cause I wear a silly grin, the moment you walk out of view..."🎢

"I'm not stupid, stupid!..."
(I really did say this to someone when I was, Idk, 6yrs?πŸ™„)

"No way hosie!" (Said this too. Guess I couldn't pronounce "JosΓ©" as a 3yr old.)

A Big Black Bear Bit a Big Black Bug that made the Big Black Bear Bleed Blood... Say it 3x.

*Hand/hand, clap, slap, repeat, as a duo with a friend while singing*::
🎡 I don't want to go to Mexico no more, more, more,
There's a big fat Policeman at the door, door, door.
He'll grab you by the collar,
Make you pay a dollar!
I don't want to go to Mexico no more, more, more!"🎡
My 8-9yr old girl friend, who was Mexican, taught us this. We didn't know this was racist obviously😁

Have you ever been "mooned"?

99 Problems But Trump Ain't One (Come Nov. 5th)
Make America Hate Again!
Deny Deluded Donny Dictatorship!
(This is what was on my Trump poster/sign when at his 1st rally in 2020 lol. My sign was popularπŸ™„ So was my giant printout (bought off Amazon) squishy Trump (face) head that was wearable (on your own head), especially because there was a small strip of black felt cloth that I taped to the top of his lip...πŸ‘¨ Whoops. Hitler much?
Plus my "poop"πŸ’© backwards cap I wore.) I got a lot of stares...😳😭

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: justanotherdaynow, Saturn_, Lost Magic and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
This is the first and last time that I will say anything about politics on here, but after reading what @DefinitelyReady said, I have to make a comment.

I live in the U.S., and I could NEVER EVER vote for Trump, as he is too old, but the worst aspect is the issue of just him period. From a nasty want to be dictator, to someone who only cares about himself, never ever.

No matter where anyone is in this world, we are ALL the same period, we should ALL work together to help the human race evolve and finally when it is all said and done we ALL leave with what we came with NOTHING. It is what we ALL do while we are here that can make a HUGE difference hopefully for good, gee that excludes Trump, I guess!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13, Serial Experi Pain, HighFlight and 6 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
This is the first and last time that I will say anything about politics on here, but after reading what @DefinitelyReady said, I have to make a comment.

I live in the U.S., and I could NEVER EVER vote for Trump, as he is too old, but the worst aspect is the issue of just him period. From a nasty want to be dictator, to someone who only cares about himself, never ever.

No matter where anyone is in this world, we are ALL the same period, we should ALL work together to help the human race evolve and finally when it is all said and done we ALL leave with what we came with NOTHING. It is what we ALL do while we are here that can make a HUGE difference hopefully for good, gee that excludes Trump, I guess!

Walter
Thanks lol. I feel special😍 I know there are Trump fans on here which surprises me but...πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I was just randomly sharing amusing things. (Wish I had more. Not in a thinking mood.) Couldn't think of anything funny so I went musically; and there's a song that was really popular like 20yrs ago by Beyonce's husband Jay Z called "99 Problems (but a bitch ain't one) that you probably don't know, but I thought of music and that tidbit came up and I remembered my sign lol. I chanced writing it out. Thanks for the shout out though😊 I will never be able to understand how people can just gloss over his blatant ignorance, degrading facist remarks, sociopathic tendencies, and hundreds of proven lies. It's astounding. It's a strange phenomenon how once he "came out" with his hate, so did all who were closeted and they all popped out of literally nowhere. Now it's like playing whack-a-mock trying to bash them all back in their holes/bunkers.

Oh. Im also a little embarrassed with my title and my ridiculousness and idiocy of what my post declared😳 So you shame me a little tooπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saturn_, kinderbueno, whywere and 1 other person
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
As a french I'm pro Harris ! πŸ˜… But politic is boring for me.
I ever was in public fonction so first fu*k*d ! Every time and it's worst with this @#€_&-? !

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
🎡 "Chances are... cause I wear a silly grin, the moment you walk out of view..."🎢

"I'm not stupid, stupid!..."
(I really did say this to someone when I was, Idk, 6yrs?πŸ™„)

"No way hosie!" (Said this too. Guess I couldn't pronounce "JosΓ©" as a 3yr old.)

A Big Black Bear Bit a Big Black Bug that made the Big Black Bear Bleed Blood... Say it 3x.

*Hand/hand, clap, slap, repeat, as a duo with a friend while singing*::
🎡 I don't want to go to Mexico no more, more, more,
There's a big fat Policeman at the door, door, door.
He'll grab you by the collar,
Make you pay a dollar!
I don't want to go to Mexico no more, more, more!"🎡
My 8-9yr old girl friend, who was Mexican, taught us this. We didn't know this was racist obviously😁

Have you ever been "mooned"?

99 Problems But Trump Ain't One (Come Nov. 5th)
Make America Hate Again!
Deny Deluded Donny Dictatorship!
(This is what was on my Trump poster/sign when at his 1st rally in 2020 lol. My sign was popularπŸ™„ So was my giant printout (bought off Amazon) squishy Trump (face) head that was wearable (on your own head), especially because there was a small strip of black felt cloth that I taped to the top of his lip...πŸ‘¨ Whoops. Hitler much?
Plus my "poop"πŸ’© backwards cap I wore.) I got a lot of stares...😳😭
Did you write this post while high or something?

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, Downdraft, rozeske and 1 other person
No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
Ohhhh I ain't touching this thread.....

200w

• Yay!
Reactions: Chili and whywere
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018

• Yay!
Reactions: whywere and DefinitelyReady
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
"on a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?"

• Yay!
Reactions: whywere and DefinitelyReady
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Um, nope. Just extremely tired/anxious at the time and wanted to get my mind off of it.
Were you high:or something when you picked your username and pfp?
Not sure why you want to be a dick for seemingly no apparent reason...
Guess you're just not funny :/
If you don't like my posts, ignore them; I ignore yours.
Very simple. Saves me the trouble of having to deal with stupid shit like this with strangers.
Dude, did you read your post? You are getting offended over what exactly?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Be respectful everyone or I will hand out warnings. There is no need to be provocative about the way this thread was written.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
@RainAndSadness
@Myforevercharlie
Is there a reason both of you came to check out my thread, warn us to play nice, but are not responding to my two reportings of me asking for the removal of my own possible inflammatory dual comment?
That just seems weird and contradictory. Smells of hint of conspiracy in the air.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I didn't respond because an other moderator is assigned to your report.

Not that much of a conspiracy.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
I didn't respond because an other moderator is assigned to your report.

Not that much of a conspiracy.
Yeah I saw that neither of you were "on duty" when I wrote this as that occured to me. Still, the fact that two mods happen to come to my thread in a similar timeframe, right after my reports, just seems a little too coincidental for me.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Yeah I saw that neither of you were "on duty" when I wrote this as that occured to me. Still, the fact that two mods happen to come to my thread in a similar timeframe right after my reports, just seems too coincidental to me.
Apparently we were both awake. That happens.
We do read reports,so we look what it's about.
From what I see in the thread the user you have reported didn't respond anymore after RWNS's warning

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Apparently we were both awake. That happens.
We do read reports,so we look what it's about.
From what I see in the thread the user you have reported didn't respond anymore after RWNS's warning
So like I insinuated, you saw my report and came here. That's the conspiracy. Doubt you both happened upon it at the same time. Why would you read a report with no intention of responding to it? That's just nosiness and an abuse of power to me.

You misread. I wanted my own comment deleted in my reports. I never reported another user regarding this thread...

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
So like I insinuated, you saw my report and came here. That's the conspiracy. Doubt you both happened upon it at the same time. Why would you read a report with no intention of responding to it? That's just nosiness and an abuse of power to me.

You misread. I wanted my own comment deleted in my reports. I never reported another user regarding this thread.
Abuse of power? It's not a power . It's a service. For free.
You are the one that reported. We are mods. We read reports.

We are users ourselves as well and read many threads and topics, as any other user here.

But because I can read, you didn't ask that.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Abuse of power? You are the one that reported. We are mods. We read reports.

We are users ourselves as well and read many threads and topics, as any other user here.

But because I can read, you didn't ask that.
Sigh...
You're either playing dumb, or you're just not getting it; and I don't think it's the latter. Yeah, I reported to have my dual response to EJ & IE removed. Yes, no one has responded after RNAS' uncalled for warning. Reading my report brought both of you here. However, again, if you weren't assigned to my report, then why even read it? Other than to be nosy, and abuse your power as a mod? That's pretty evident by now.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I told you why twice.

I don't like being accused of something that's not there.

There's no conspiracy, no power.

Seriously, what power did I abuse? By reading your post? I read almost every post, because like you I am a normal user as well.
One like all the others who struggles with life.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@RainAndSadness
@Myforevercharlie
Is there a reason both of you came to check out my thread, warn us to play nice, but are not responding to my two reportings of me asking for the removal of my own possible inflammatory dual comment?
That just seems weird and contradictory. Smells of hint of conspiracy in the air.

Ur rport dd nt requst n.ethng - u jst sd 'cnfusn' & th/ reasn fr ur rport ws nt clear

Requstd pst hs bn deletd

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Downdraft

Downdraft

Feb 6, 2024
I'm surprised that there are trump fans here, most people here seem to be centrist/left leaning
Most people choose a candidate because they hate them just a little less, the bar is so low it's nonexistent, lol. Few people like candidates anymore.

I'd be very surprised if any Trump-voter here was a MAGA republican.

Last edited:
Reactions: kinderbueno
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Ur rport dd nt requst n.ethng - u jst sd 'cnfusn' & th/ reasn fr ur rport ws nt clear

Requstd pst hs bn deletd
I reported my comment and requested it be deleted and cited "Confusion" as the reason. Now my duo-comment/response is longer on this thread so someone did somethin'. Either way, thanks for shooting straight as always :)

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
If you're bored, go up to someone and say "oh my God, did you hear about that actress who was stabbed?! Reese... Reese something... "

At this point the other person will go "Witherspoon?" whereupon you say "no, with a knife."

I know this isn't as funny as moderator warnings or Trump, but I wanted to add my contribution nonetheless.

• Yay!
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, whywere, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
Downdraft

Downdraft

Feb 6, 2024
At this point the other person will go "Witherspoon?" whereupon you say "no, with a knife."
I just recoiled.

Damn moderator warnings, you should get warned solely for this.

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, Angst Filled Fuck Up and DefinitelyReady
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
If you're bored, go up to someone and say "oh my God, did you hear about that actress who was stabbed?! Reese... Reese something... "

I know this isn't as funny as moderator warnings or Trump, but I wanted to add my contribution nonetheless.
I said to myself, "Oh lord...πŸ˜‚" and literally lol'ed so ya got me there! I braced myself when I saw your notificationπŸ˜‚
Score!

P.S. Definitely trumps mod warnings and Trump😁

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and whywere
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Wow. I only just now got the "Witherspoon" joke... and I wasn't even reading it. I was looking for something to watch while I ate cereal. Damn. No wonder I get in fights lolπŸ™„ My demented diseased brain literally escapes meπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜“

33 going on 63πŸ‘΅
I feel like an OG😭
SoB.. poor me😳

@Angst Filled Fuck Up
I forgot the tagπŸ˜₯

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere