• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Hi
I know people are gonna want to redirect me to mega threads but I read as much as I could & searched this site & I don't have answers & I need help. If anyone can overlook the ignorance & help someone desperate, that'd be life-changing.
I only have an iPhone & not much time or privacy - my spouse….
I had always assumed I would OD in a hotel room on prescription meds with booze in a bath & succeed. I did not know about SN & antiemetics & failure rates etc - just stupid apparently. So I've ordered SN but it's taking more time than I have & I only have one shot at this - he will have me locked up or punished one way or another. So when I read up about SN as much as I could with my phone & no time, it talked about how long it could take, how loud it could be, seizures etc but also, repeatedly, just lay back. Just lay back.
I had planned to go to the cheapest motel I could find because no money. But have now seen a lovely place with its own private sauna. And if successful, my credit won't matter. So my 2 big thoughts / queries are: would just laying around in a sauna help speed up the process & the peacefulness - just slip away??? It sounds nice.
Or could I combine charcoal as well to up my chances of success??? And if so, is that the kind of thing that would be detected by a carbon monoxide detector or similar - I see a lot of Airbnbs have Bluetooth alerts to the owner etc. I saw the thread about pure lump wood charcoal with no additives & that's easy to get - but I couldn't read any more about whether you should start that first & go in? Or start when in? I couldn't find anything much about saunas on here at all so I'm assuming I'm being fucking stupid. But if anyone has answers about speed or detection or method or anything….
Desperate times call for desperate measures & I cannot think of another more desperate time

• Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
I love the sauna, personally this sounds like heaven to me. The CO might be overkill. Youd have to find a way to get the charcoal in there without the smoke alarm first then CO detect second...
If your SN if pure youll probably be fine with just that. As to if the sauna is helpful i cant really say....sorry

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're so desperate. Imo a sauna would neither speed up the SN process nor the peacefulness. Don't use CO / charcoal in places where there are CO / smoke alarms installed.

• Informative
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Excellent. Thank you both about the charcoal. I think it's probably too difficult for me TBH.
The SN needs to hurry up or I need a second source to Australia that's not dodgy as hell. When I kept seeing the SN guide say lay back, I just couldn't picture myself laying around. And I'll have removed or destroyed all devices, partly out of being located, but mostly out of fear of SI.
I thought the sauna might be relaxing & that might help me pass out quicker. And then the dehydration might help.
I was gonna do it in a cheap hotel but then realised that dead people don't pay bills, & though he may not get insurance for CTB (I'm not sure…), he'll get a hefty amount from my super. And my wedding band, I won't be wearing & he'll sell that immediately. Not a joke. Plus he earns decent money but the controlling means I have no access to any funds except my casual work - I'm not able to work full time. And he still has most of that set up to direct debit bills etc.
So, he won't be financially punished if I lash out & CTB somewhere fancy. As soon as it occurred to me, it really appealed to me. Instead of cheap & ugly & boring, why not somewhere fancy, why not a sauna??? There'll be a note for the staff to call emergency services & I'm confident there'll be lockable internal doors as well.
So I think a no on the charcoal.
But if anyone else has advice about sauna's soeeding up or increasing peacefulness or dehydration, please pile on here. Or how long it takes to get DMC to Aus because it hasn't moved in weeks, still over there, I'm freaking out & I don't have a plan B. At all.

• Love