Jan 21, 2022
Hahaha this is crazy

• Yay!
Reactions: walt and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I thought this thread was about someone doxing me and showing the whole forum the very very very bad things I said about a certain blue-haired cat boy on certain forums when I was a very very very bad teenager.

I'm part happy I wasn't doxed, part disappointed that I couldn't read my old posts and relive my teenage years.

Glory to Saturn! I shall celebrate this by reading fan fics!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: walt, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Wut? lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Alex6216, AnestheticVoid and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Hahaha! Saturn is the name of one anime/manga/game character, and I was a big worshipper of his when I was a teen.

This makes me want to read my old forum posts, but I was a very different person as a teenager and really horny and promiscuous and cringe, so ehh, it will be hard to face my old self and read them. My old posts were like:

"OMG Saturn smexy hope he marries me and licks my toes omg omg yayyy!!! :D :D :D All you boys better dye your hair blue if you want a chance to marry me! ;P ;P ;P And you girls better keep your hands off of him!!!! :( :( :( His mine alone and I'll bang him tonight! <3 <3 <3" instead of the way I speak now. It's hard to imagine that as a teen I was able to post the greatest stupidest cringest horniest shit as if I had no manners and now I'm so asexual and proper... You could say my personality went from Mars-chan to Sunyshore boy, hehehehe. XD

Maybe I should do as is popular with many users these days and develop a split personality and start posting like I did in my teenage years? OMg, yay! Isn't this a great idea! :D :D :D ???

I want to thank you for this thread. You reminded me of some good memories. I'll have to go read my old post history and drown in embarrassment.

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries and whatevs
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
I wonder who created the reptilians..

walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
I thought this thread was about someone doxing me and showing the whole forum the very very very bad things I said about a certain blue-haired cat boy on certain forums when I was a very very very bad teenager.

I'm part happy I wasn't doxed, part disappointed that I couldn't read my old posts and relive my teenage years.

Glory to Saturn! I shall celebrate this by reading fan fics!
I love catboys.. :(

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I love catboys.. :(
Me too!

Though this Saturn had cat hair that looked like Glameow instead of being an actual cat boy, but there is fan art of him as an actual cat boy too:

Saturn.%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.full.1399547.jpg

Cat Saturn worship!

• Yay!
Reactions: walt
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I wonder who created the reptilians..
Assuming they exist. Obviously something strange, mystical and symbology-related in going on with the wealthy and powerful, but the reptilian allegation doesn't have proof. The strange symbology IS proof of a conspiracy related with something spiritual, but the details are foggy to me.

They obviously are obsessed with a few things, like having celebrities hide one eye. Saying that it is satanism is the same as not saying anything at all when you really look into it. The word satanism is contaminated with religious nonsense and even though it's related what they are seems to be older and more complex than "devil worshippers".

Saturn is a good lead but I couldn't get very far with it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex6216, Shu, AnestheticVoid and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Devoured+son+1.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Shu, PrisonBreak and lofticries
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Why wouldn't you worship Saturn? Seen the rings on that beauty?

• Yay!
Reactions: PrisonBreak and WorthlessTrash
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
I didnt watch it all, I stopped when he called us 'reptilian hybrids' due to our reptilian brain..... The reptilian brain is only called reptilian brain because of morons who think such primitive desires are limited to reptiles and lower forms, this primitive bit of the brain is more mammalian than reptilian.
Edit: He also believes space exists, "They destroyed the asteroid belt" but also that the Earth's flat...... :|
edit edit: Also how can Saturn be Satan if saturn is just a big ball of gas, is this 'ball' just Saturn's head or something? I dont get this conspiracy behind saturn worship because why worship an inanimate object, it's like praying to a brick

Last edited:
gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
we need a conspiracy forum on here would be 🔥🔥👌📈📈💯

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
More strange shit.
I didnt watch it all, I stopped when he called us 'reptilian hybrids' due to our reptilian brain..... The reptilian brain is only called reptilian brain because of morons who think such primitive desires are limited to reptiles and lower forms, this primitive bit of the brain is more mammalian than reptilian.
Edit: He also believes space exists, "They destroyed the asteroid belt" but also that the Earth's flat...... :|
edit edit: Also how can Saturn be Satan if saturn is just a big ball of gas, is this 'ball' just Saturn's head or something? I dont get this conspiracy behind saturn worship because why worship an inanimate object, it's like praying to a brick
Everyone prays to saturn and don't realize it. The symbolism is everywhere.

Screenshot 20220427 190910 YouTube
Most of this is bullshit and misinformation take what you want from it. . https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Saturn-Worship-Symbols-and-Theories
If you scroll down on this pintrest there is tons of symbolism.
Xkw5mky6cct61

Last edited:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
More strange shit.

Everyone prays to saturn and don't realize it. The symbolism is everywhere.

View attachment 91450
Most of this is bullshit and misinformation take what you want from it. . https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Saturn-Worship-Symbols-and-Theories
If you scroll down on this pintrest there is tons of symbolism.
View attachment 91451

You didnt explain why these rich people worship Saturn. Saturn is a big ball of gas, it's not a person or animal with a conscious brain, it's an inanimate big object.
It would be like me buying a bottle of gas and praying to it, what's the point of doing that?

edit: Also some of those saturn symbolism images are stupid, target looks a bullseye, you know LIKE SOMETHING TO TARGET? Nasa has a saturny logo because it's a space company, sega saturn has a saturn logo BECAUSE IT LITERALLY HAS THE NAME SATURN (and it doesnt even look like saturn in my eyes), Earth link has a ring because it's supposed to be a satellite orbitting the Earth, the company saturn looks like saturn BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY CALLED SATURN, what else should it look like? Wi-Fi and the signal sign doesnt even look like saturn, neither does 'asics/basics' or universal. The rest has a saturny look but you can also just argue that the ring is something we use a lot, maybe the human brain likes the ring due to symmetry or something

Last edited: