centralflorida22

centralflorida22

Jun 26, 2021
I've been dealing with demonic activity since 2011. Both my parents and grandparents are past on. Last year my sister took her own life because she was dealing with something simuler to what I'm going through. Also I've been shown hell and it's really really scary. I honestly don't see how I'm still alive. Anyway it's really scary and this life isnt worth going to hell for. I hate God with every fiber of my being and I'm not sure what the next day holds. All I know it I live hour to hour and have been for some time. I dont eat anymore. Just snack becuase I puke it all up anyway. There's so much more I could say but I'm new here and this is all I feel comfortable saying at the moment.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Loner, demuic and 10 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
if you know hell is real and scary, do you still want to kill yourself?

Reactions: Otto, UseItOrLoseIt, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
centralflorida22

centralflorida22

Jun 26, 2021
That's like a trick question becuase my thought is. Someday this life will end. And with what I'm going through 11:11 and 9:11 BS. I want to past this life as fast as possible.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
You got any proof for that?

Reactions: Seaghost and OceanBlue
centralflorida22

centralflorida22

Jun 26, 2021
Just my FULL story which I cant share on here. I'm just here to read and share some of my pain.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Just my FULL story which I cant share on here. I'm just here to read and share some of my pain.
You said you saw hell. What is it like? Full description please?

• Yay!
Reactions: voyager and Seaghost
F

Fatal Femme

Jun 10, 2021
I'm sorry you were born with this type of brain. Mental illness can be really, really scary. Especially when you're convinced some otherworldly force is fucking with you.

And with what I'm going through 11:11 and 9:11 BS. I want to past this life as fast as possible.

Do you see these numbers on the clock a lot? Because I do as well. But then again, my life is practically Groundhog Day so...

Reactions: Glandular, Seaghost, Ame and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
What kind of demonic activity? What is considered demonic activity? Does speaking in Parseltongue and waving a wand around count as demonic activity?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
I'm sorry about your sister.

Ignore those hostile on this forum. It's becoming normalized on this forum.

There are many good interviews from late father malachi martin on Art Bell's show regarding possession. Very interesting. They are kind of buried in youtube and slowly disappearing but if you search youtube it has good info.

Hope the best for you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, trappedenergy, Birthinjune and 6 others
centralflorida22

centralflorida22

Jun 26, 2021

There are many good interviews from late father malachi martin on Art Bell's show regarding possession. Very interesting. They are kind of buried in youtube and slowly disappearing but if you search youtube it has good info.

Hope the best for you.
Thanks very much for your words. Very appreciated;)

• Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, trappedenergy, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018

Hope the best for you.
I know your comment was for somebody else. I just had to say thank you for being kind on this forum. Like you said, hostility is becoming the new normal. I don't think it should be...not here...not anywhere. Just more proof that this world is hostile and toxic. I'm glad that people like you exist but sad at the same time because people like suffer the most. Bigger the heart, bigger the pain. It's sad that this forum is becoming littered with trolls but I had a feeling it was going to happen eventually. It seems like anytime something good is in the making it gets taken over and ruined. We're living in hell

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, NasiGoreng, Lostandlooking and 7 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I've been dealing with demonic activity since 2011. Both my parents and grandparents are past on. Last year my sister took her own life because she was dealing with something simuler to what I'm going through. Also I've been shown hell and it's really really scary. I honestly don't see how I'm still alive. Anyway it's really scary and this life isnt worth going to hell for. I hate God with every fiber of my being and I'm not sure what the next day holds. All I know it I live hour to hour and have been for some time. I dont eat anymore. Just snack becuase I puke it all up anyway. There's so much more I could say but I'm new here and this is all I feel comfortable saying at the moment.
Life is hell but most people are too stupid to understand.

Reactions: Foreversad, Darkdreamer001, Ramirez and 2 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
@centralflorida22

I am so sorry you are going through this.

I have a question for you, and I ask this with your best interests at heart and hope that you do not find this offensive or otherwise hurtful - that is not my intent at all. My question is this:

Have you spoken with someone in the medical field about what you are experiencing or others in real life about what you have seen/experienced?

I ask because there are some well known conditions that can cause this to happen, it can be caused by drug/medication use, genetically inherited diseases, or other traumatic events. And if this does turn out to be the root of the horror you have experienced, there may be some treatment options that could give you relief.

I am so sorry about the loss of your sister.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Darkdreamer001, avoid_slow_death and 4 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Life is hell but most people are too stupid to understand.
What about the state and the bailiff? I have got incorrect payments claims from debt collections companies. They are trying to fool me but they never succeed with that.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm sorry you were born with this type of brain. Mental illness can be really, really scary. Especially when you're convinced some otherworldly force is fucking with you.
Have you spoken with someone in the medical field about what you are experiencing or others in real life about what you have seen/experienced?

I ask because there are some well known conditions that can cause this to happen, it can be caused by drug/medication use, genetically inherited diseases, or other traumatic events. And if this does turn out to be the root of the horror you have experienced, there may be some treatment options that could give you relief.

This. The unfortunate, already tortured OP definitely doesn't need suggestions to watch obscure videos about alleged demonic possessions :ehh:

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Ramirez and Ame
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I suppose satan is everywhere - only stupid people do not understand this.

Reactions: centralflorida22
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I have experienced the devil in my life - in my relatives, in men I have had sex with, in doctors, in the dentist and in the society. The devil is everywhere. All people are lying and all people are evil. I could write a book about this devil and satan.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
We don't need fictional concepts to experience hell, like in Constantine.
This planet is hell.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, Darkdreamer001 and Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Well I think alot of us on here are rather disinhibited cuz suicidal and such. Many self medicating heavily. Hard to not to fuck around a bit with someone who talks psychotic. Of course it's not right. But I dont think ppl mean bad.

Reactions: Goodbye710
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Hey @centralflorida22, haven't seen anything written by you in awhile - you ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Regarding Satan and hell; if you believe in those then the answer is provided by being a Christian and depending on the authority of Jesus. I'm not sure how other religions handle this concept.

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and Disco Biscuit
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
The god (g) of this world, Earth, is Lucifer. God allowed this for 1000 years. If you understand the history, it is our job as humans, in our life time, to find our way to heaven. Free will!
The only requirement to get to heaven is to love all others, everyone, even those who hurt you. Forgive and love… doesn't matter what religion. God never intended for thousands of religions to be created, it's always been about love. The only thing that can eradicate hate, is love.

And people experience hell, the devil, Angels, God and the like all the time…. It's unfortunate that the people of this physical world who are so attached to their physical being and experiences have to assume someone is crazy, hallucinating, on drugs etc!
it's really not nice and yes this site should be more "accepting".
Too many here are so filled with hate that it's all they know to share.
The good thing is, God has mercy on those who don't know any better. Everyone has the chance to go to heaven after death, no matter their sins.

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
You say you've been shown hell. What kind of hell? The literal one or you're talking figuratively? Everything has a solution and I hope you can find it.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
You say you've been shown hell. What kind of hell? The literal one or you're talking figuratively? Everything has a solution and I hope you can find it.
How can they have been shown a literal hell?! If so, he/she must have been reborn..

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
How can they have been shown a literal hell?! If so, he/she must have been reborn..
I've heard of people having visions and seeing hell. If you believe in that. I believe in those things btw and I'm sorry if you misunderstood.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I've heard of people having visions and seeing hell. If you believe in that. I believe in those things btw and I'm sorry if you misunderstood.
Ooh no problem.. I am just a mentally not-okay guy. I simply thought satanists don't really and easily believe literally devilish stuff. It makes bad for all goat and child sacrifices.. but you were referring to hallucinations and mental illlusions that some people have, yes?

Excuse me for any misunderstanding.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi