Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Sat on my chair, playing music at 2am, incredibly close to getting my painful rope out. Whats the point? Mountain of debt from an ex, shitty job which cut my hours so I can't afford to pay those debts. 90% of my friends want nothing to do with me anymore, so why bother carrying on an empty existence

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, checkouttime, Ghost2211 and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm not really a "silver linings" kind of guy, but I do think you could look at things differently, perhaps.

Be grateful you're no longer in a relationship that cripples you financially. Your shitty job that doesn't want to give you the hours you need can now pave the way for a better job that's a better fit for you. And you can now build really special relationships with the 10% of friends who truly see your value.

I feel mostly despair these days. Sometimes, it's nice if people can remind you that there is hope. It's really difficult to spot that hope when you're in such despair, though. That's where others come in.

I hope you find some peace of mind eventually, however that comes.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I'm not really a "silver linings" kind of guy, but I do think you could look at things differently, perhaps.

Be grateful you're no longer in a relationship that cripples you financially. Your shitty job that doesn't want to give you the hours you need can now pave the way for a better job that's a better fit for you. And you can now build really special relationships with the 10% of friends who truly see your value.

I feel mostly despair these days. Sometimes, it's nice if people can remind you that there is hope. It's really difficult to spot that hope when you're in such despair, though. That's where others come in.

I hope you find some peace of mind eventually, however that comes.
I struggled to find this job i have now(nearly 2 years since I got it) and only out of good fortune, its not easy to find a job during the pandemic atm, the leech of an ex i was in love with, we were engaged too, the ring cost me more than my monthly wage, I never even returned it after we broke up coz I couldn't leave the house, theres massive obstacles in the way of why I find it hard to get a job, im pretty sure 1 of my friends I have left doesn't really want to be my friend, after I told him my biggest secret that only my ex knew. He barely talks to me anymore, so don't really get the point of been around

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideBoys93