ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
ya know summit you wonderful guys/gals i am sat here just now scrolling through my non existent social media news feed and then it dawned on me looking at updates from so called glamorous people so called former work associates and such like supposedly living there best lives, i wonder what there reality truly is lol, posting about there mundane shitty lives and how great there crimbos are going, and realising how inconsequential and meaningless there shitty little lives are, they just dont know it yet, like bitch/moron please, someday you will end up just as dead and forgotten as the rest of us mere mortals, none of there lives mean owt on the grand scale of things, i guess what i am trying to say is booze lets you see through the fog of bullshit social media and the people on it portray themselves to be, what a toxic shitshow social media really is, finally decided to delete the poxy thing, i tire of it honestly, at least here people know how little meaning we have including me, we know we cant change the world and its many fucked up workings, we know we mean little to the people around us, we know we cant influence shit, the people on there truly are mind blowing, so far up there own arseholes they need to come up for air lol, i dunno what do you lovely peoples on here think ?, at least here we are honest about ourselves and the world and its flaws around us, i despise social media, it is anything but social, i been reading a lot online of societal decline and the collapse of civilisation as we know it, if so it cant happen quick enough for this disgruntled little urchin, i detest the shallow superficial culture climate we currently live in, truly, anybody else ?.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll, not-2-b-the-answer, Hollowman and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Totally agree. Even if I had things to brag about, I wouldn't post them on social media.

bitch/moron please
This is how I intend to start my posts whenever I'm in a debate on SS from now on.

Anyway, I am drinking weak American beer. At this rate it might get me pissed in time for next Christmas. Happy holidays.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
haha glad you liked my friend, happy christmas my cousin from across the atlantic it has to be better than my cheap cats piss spanish beer lol take care my friend, hope this new year and christmas brings more joy than this year did for each of us mate, tho for me i expect more of the same 😆 till i off myself lol, totally agree with you mate i think the more that leave social media the more shit can go back to normal, such a horrible horrible place 🥺 so unwelcoming too take care my friend much love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Angst Filled Fuck Up
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm antisocial so social media is not for me anyway. No one would give a shit if I was posting anyway.
Too boring.

Reactions: ever so lonely and WorthlessTrash