fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Apparently there's a subreddit for sasu, unofficial I assume. Is anybody else browsing on there?
It's disappointing but expected that there's a lot of prolifers in the comments though.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and EternalShore
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I think its best to stay here, any other places would be bombarded by pro-lifers, unfortunately. It is what it is..

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, EternalShore and fwompie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never seen that mentioned on here, I thought that this forum used to be on reddit many years ago before it got deleted which lead to the creation of this forum. From what I'm aware reddit sounds like a pro-life website.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I've never seen that mentioned on here, I thought that this forum used to be on reddit many years ago before it got deleted which lead to the creation of this forum. From what I'm aware reddit sounds like a pro-life website.
It's only gotten a little more popular since the problems with sasus server, but still there's not even a post every day. I'm pretty sure this sub will get taken down relatively soon as well.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Apparently there's a subreddit for sasu, unofficial I assume. Is anybody else browsing on there?
It's disappointing but expected that there's a lot of prolifers in the comments though.
I don't use Reddit but I would like to know, so I can lurk a little~ hehe~ What's the r/ for it? :)

Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Sanctionned Suicide was originally a subreddit that got banned for giving advice for CTB

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Skathon and fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I don't use Reddit but I would like to know, so I can lurk a little~ hehe~ What's the r/ for it? :)
r/sanctioned__suicide :) with two lower dashes
Sanctionned Suicide was originally a subreddit that got banned for giving advice for CTB
I'm aware, but there's a new one. We'll see how long it lasts

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and EternalShore
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It´s reddit so of course it will be infested with pro-lifers that is why don´t don´t come there or any other supposedly suicide subreddit if I want to get told how "I can better my life" or "things will get better" I could talk to people out in society

Reactions: fwompie
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
r/sanctioned__suicide :) with two lower dashes

I'm aware, but there's a new one. We'll see how long it lasts
Thank you very much! ^_^

• Love
Reactions: fwompie
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Btw @fwompie I wanted to write on your wall but I think you have a private profile, that avatar of yours is adorable, what a cute duck ^.^

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Btw @fwompie I wanted to write on your wall but I think you have a private profile, that avatar of yours is adorable, what a cute duck ^.^
aah thank you <3 ! I didn't know I privated it, I'll check it c:

• Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy