Tired_only

Tired_only

Tired
Sep 22, 2021
I dont know why u even bother, it seems that in the sasu chat room you get ingored if your not one of the people that have been here a long time or if your close to people in the chat. I see people talk about things and help each other on things ive brought up before but got completely ignored. Its like everyone already has an established relationship with each other and anytime you try and join in you end up talking to yourself in the chat. Theres been multiple times where im just messaging and replying to my own messages in chat when im going through real shit and have no one else to turn to, but im completely ignored. I also reply to other peoples messages and post reactions but yet again im ignored. Its not really a chat forum its more like stumbling upon someone's friend group chat and your the newbie that no one wants to talk to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Lily (Osako), whatevs and 5 others
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I dont know why u even bother, it seems that in the sasu chat room you get ingored if your not one of the people that have been here a long time or if your close to people in the chat. I see people talk about things and help each other on things ive brought up before but got completely ignored. Its like everyone already has an established relationship with each other and anytime you try and join in you end up talking to yourself in the chat. Theres been multiple times where im just messaging and replying to my own messages in chat when im going through real shit and have no one else to turn to, but im completely ignored. I also reply to other peoples messages and post reactions but yet again im ignored. Its not really a chat forum its more like stumbling upon someone's friend group chat and your the newbie that no one wants to talk to.
Hey man, no matter how open this place sell itself to be It is internet forum/chat. Works like every internet forum.

If you need to talk you can DM me, but I am no psychologists, I am a person and cannot really help you much. I can just listen and say what I feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling, Lily (Osako), Un- and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that you shouldn't expect much from this website. There is no point to trying to interact with people, it will often just cause more harm. That's simply just the way that people are, in my opinion it's better to be alone but I'm really sorry that you had this experience. I'm glad that I would prefer to be alone.

I know nothing about the chat room but on the forums there can be and has been trolls and hostile people and people who invalidate suffering. It doesn't even surprise me really though, nowhere is free from the cruelty of people. But sometimes the way that people behave can make me want to ctb even more. In general, people can irritate and annoy me and I really don't relate to people, even suicidal people. Only death could bring me relief from the cruelty of this world.
I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mateodolores, foreverfalling, Salvation_ and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Chat same out same hunan nature same tl sorry have experience human hurt other this unfortunate biology need sscape

• Informative
Reactions: mateodolores and actual_fox
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
it's an internet forum / chat . bonds take time to form. That said, not every bond is desirable, maybe you met the wrong people at the wrong time there

• Love
Reactions: mateodolores and actual_fox
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
thats how i feel when i try to join chats anywhere (here, discord, twitch, chat forums)

Reactions: mateodolores, looseye, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry. As a regular chatter myself it's just easier for me to write short sentences at a time rather than trying to put together something of greater depth without it becoming incoherent. It's taken 40 minutes for anyone to respond to me before. That's because it's not really a conversation just people talking at each other. There's an uneven ratio of problems to problem solvers. It's main purpose is to get something off your chest, not everyone even wants feedback. I don't which is why I'm hesitant to say anything if I've been triggered and am more inclined to respond to anything as a distraction. Some of it's not a good one though and only brings about more problems if you're sensitive to other people's issues. Seems most are not. They're not all as good friends as it appears except for populist (on here) talking points

• Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, Salvation_ and Life_and_Death
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I see what you're saying but it's only natural. These people are there for weeks and they bond. Unless you stick around you're not part of their clique. Either way it's almost always better to use the forum instead, there's obviously much more detail in the discussion with this format.

Reactions: mateodolores, Un- and WhatPowerIs
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
prolly a lot of ppl in chat afk periodically, maybe distracted, having some sorta involved convo, etc. and there's the fact i tend to always feel like an outsider no matter what. i remember seeing u in chat fwiw. and ofc ppl are sometimes petty, obnoxious, or worse- esp online, sasu is no exception. diff lvls of interaction suit diff ppl so hope you find what ur lookin for in some form <3

Reactions: embrace_release and mateodolores